TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Models Materials?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MAN. I used this pink foam board...I forgot the brand, for my WW1 Battle Diorama.You would take 2 layers use the first for trenches and foxholes etc and the bottom would be flat. You could paint it wil reguler spray paint and bassicly use any glue except white. White melts it.

All I remember it has the pink panther on it.

OH MAN. I used this pink foam board...I forgot the brand, for my WW1 Battle Diorama.You would take 2 layers use the first for trenches and foxholes etc and the bottom would be flat. You could paint it wil reguler spray paint and bassicly use any glue except white. White melts it.

All I remember it has the pink panther on it.

Pink foamboard is a home insulation product. It comes in all sorts of thickness. White glue won't melt it. but you will need construction adhesive (Liquid nails, latex) to glue multiple sheets together. Spray paint, WILL melt foamboard. You must use a water based/latex paint on it.

Coaster Dynamix:

Coaster Dynamix

In about a month the new sit down kit will be available for $150.00.

The kit is going to include One 8 Car Train, Lift, Station (With Dispatch), Flex Track, Molded Track, Supports and Bases. You can even purchase Cat Walks and Chaser Lights for the lift.

The kit is 100% customizable and would be cheaper to buy than buying your own supply's and hand building.

Here are 2 Examples of Amazing Models:

Custom Dive Coaster Model:

Dive Coaster Model

Intamin Twister Coaster:

Maverick Model

You should defiantly look into it!

Best of Luck!

• 1 month later...