TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Spots OPEN for TPR's WEST COAST USA Tour!

Hey everyone!

There are a few spots open for Theme Park Review's West Coast Tour!

If you are interested, contact me ASAP! Email: robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Dates of the trip: August 6th - 17th

Total Cost: $2375

Parks included: Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

California's Great America, Gilroy Gardens, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk,

Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World San Diego, Legoland, Belmont Park,

Universal Studios Hollywood, Adventure City, Castle Park, Scandia,

Disneyland, and Disney's California Adventure! AND MORE!!!

Trip fee includes:

- All Park admissions (16 Parks Total!)

- All ground transportation

- All hotel accommodation (11 nights)

- Two meals per day

- ERT at just about ever park!

- Drinks, snacks, T-Shirt, Photos, and MORE!

Again, if you are interested, email me RIGHT NOW to reserve your spot!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

**NOTE - We are not able to part out the trip. Please only respond if you are

interested in attending the ENTIRE trip. Thank yo!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if my university orientation wasn't early this year... well, whoever's going, have lots of fun!

I skipped mine last year because of the East Coast Trip. It was totally worth it. Orientation was just a lot tours trough buildings and beer.

**NOTE - We are not able to part out the trip. Please only respond if you are interested in attending the ENTIRE trip. Thank you!

Did you read the post?

That being said, there MAY be a few days we open to other members...but please wait until we annouce something.

As of right now that statement still stands.

--Robb "Please READ the post before you respond." Alvey

Do you guys know what day you'll be at CGA? I'm not going on the trip nor do I want any of the special benefits associated with the trip, but just wanted to maybe meet some TPR people during the day and hang out for a bit. And yes, I did read the whole post, but I figured this is a different question.

^I wouldn't suggest it. Being on previous trips before, it will be really hard for you to hang out with certain people unless you already know them.

The reason being is that after ERT or whatever group event we may have, we all split into our own little groups that we have already formed friendships/bonds/or whatever else with. You may feel very out of place with that.

And yes, I did read the whole post, but I figured this is a different question.

Are you SURE you read the whole post?

Please only respond if you are interested in attending the ENTIRE trip. Thank you!

Maybe that part wasn't in English or something...

--Robb

ps. Here is what is written in the trip FAQ's -

Q: If I live local to some parks, can I join you guys for just one park during a TPR trip?

A: This is a tough question. Of course you are allowed to come and meet up with us for a day here or there but keep in mind, unless we open an event day to other TPR members, you cannot join us for group meals or ERT or any other perks.

Please also note that during the trip, many people form groups and hang out in the park. We very rarely, if at all, travel the park as one big group of 50 people. This only happens during ERT or group meal sessions. Most other times everyone splits off into smaller groups on their own, and it can sometimes be hard to meet up with people unless you already know them.

I think the only way we really reccomend meeting up with the group for a day is if you are already friends with someone on the trip and you want to hang out with them or if you bring a friends with you. Trying to join the group for a TPR trip day, unless it's an official TPR Meet, is not something we really encourage anymore.