TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Beech Bend Discussion Thread

*kills marching band*

I would be there in a second, but we kind of have an ALL DAY marching band competition the following day, so I need my sleep....

I live 2 hours away and might go, but we have to be at our football game that night march our show for the last time.

-Jake

ok as for sure! i and 2 guests will be going so a total of 3 people are going. and i must say i cant wait to go im over excited ! yeah and i was entered in the name that coaster contest 2 would kick total booty to win anywho if ya need more info on me or my guests please let me know cause i really wanna go

yeah and we should set a time and place for all TPR people to meet up so we can see each other and know whos who.

Hello!

I'm glad that so many of you can make it. We're really excited to be covering the event for the Discovery Documentary, and I'm anyone making the trip won't be disappointed as it's an absolutely stunning coaster!

I don't think you need to put your name down on a list just arrive for the 12.30 start time.

You'll easily spot us, we'll be the team with the big camera's and the very proper British accents, so do feel free to say Hi!

Liz

Hello!

I'm glad that so many of you can make it. We're really excited to be covering the event for the Discovery Documentary, and I'm anyone making the trip won't be disappointed as it's an absolutely stunning coaster!

I don't think you need to put your name down on a list just arrive for the 12.30 start time.

You'll easily spot us, we'll be the team with the big camera's and the very proper British accents, so do feel free to say Hi!

Liz

Awesome! I can't wait. Thanks a lot for this opportunity. I really appreciate it. Robb, thank you as well.