TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Beech Bend Discussion Thread

For the record I'm not so much sad as pathetic on Howler, and at least I learned Jeff isn't THAT pathetic (re Avatar)

LOL @ Pankakes

Nice photoshop job on the Carraba's pic, ok off to download Rumbler video that's better than mine.

- Joe

Wow, I must say Voyage looks AMAZING! Im so excited to go for HWN, even if there are like 10,000 peopls going. Great update as usuial!

EDIT: Almost forgot, when was the 3rd 90* banked turn thrown into the mix? I though it was only going to be like 70-75* and not 90. Thats pretty odd, the layout did change a little bit from the released layout, but hey Im not complaining!

Colin C

^Can you tell us what some of the other options were?

I think the other main option was another hill -- but it was nothing significant enough to catch Will's attention.

Btw, I know Robb and Elissa like to kid around...but I want to set the record straight about that duck ... it was seriously chasing us! It sort of freaked me out.

Paula

Off to the members' forum to download the vids, but that was an awesome update! Both coasters look absolutely amazing, and it is just wonderful to see all these new incredible woodies sprouting up. Keep this up and we may be in line for another golden age!

Someday, I will be able to get on the Voyage. (One of my friends has several family members in Indiana, so it might be very soon.) Really nice updates. You should be glad the Looping Star wasn't as bad as the one at Mundo Divertido, where the restraints were worn down to the metal.

What a great update! Course I'm probably partial because there is a picture of me in it!

Btw, upon leaving the park I realized that I introduced myself by my screen name and then neglected to tell you guys my real one (which is Laura)!

hahaha! It was great to meet you guys!

Well, I also forgot to introduce myself at Holiday World... I was the guy with Laura AKA "Spookbaby" who took the picture, my name is Thomas.

Check out our trip report when I get it posted... it shall be unlike anything you've ever seen... ya know, except for other trip reports and the like.

Hey Robb or Elissa or whoever who's been on Voyage,

What happens directly after the MCBR? It seems to pick up a ton of speed yet, it doesn't seem like there's that big of a drop, but it is in the dark!

EDIT: Was the Brief Encounter name dropped on the pinfari?

Nice videos, as usual!

What happens directly after the MCBR? It seems to pick up a ton of speed yet, it doesn't seem like there's that big of a drop, but it is in the dark!

It's a triple-down.

BTW, on our first ride, they had the lights on in the tunnel. Sweeet 8)

- Joe