TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Mega Dead Celebrity Thread

I'll come out of my Golden Girls closet and say that I always have good laughs when I catch an old Golden Girls epsiode. So sad.
I agree. I caught an old episode a while back as I was in a waiting room somewhere. I had forgotten just how well written, and "edgy" it actually was for its time.

Talk about living a complete and amazing life...I'm sure he's happy to be re-joining his wife. The guy wrote her a letter every 21st of the month since the day she died. There's one guy everyone should look to if they need guidance on how to live their life, and it's John Wooden.

• 1 month later...

New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner has died, from a massive heart attack.

New York Yankees owner George Steinbrenner has died, Steinbrenner's spokesman said.

“It is with profound sadness that the family of George M. Steinbrenner III announces his passing," a statement from his family said. "“He was an incredible and charitable man. First and foremost he was devoted to his entire family – his beloved wife, Joan; his sisters, Susan Norpell and Judy Kamm, his children, Hank, Jennifer, Jessica and Hal; and all of his grandchildren.

“He was a visionary and a giant in the world of sports. He took a great but struggling franchise and turned it into a champion again.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...