TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Mega Dead Celebrity Thread

No, Roger Ebert joked about his death, Bam saw it and it made him angry.

I would probably react the same way if someone mocked my best friend's death.

How is "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive" a joke or mocking? It's the truth.

Well, we're not even sure if he was drunk. According to an interview with April Margera (someone close to him), she says that he was not a heavy drinker, but he was a speeder. He may not have been drunk at the time, but he was probably speeding.

Yes, what he did was stupid. I just don't think it's right to mock the death of anybody.

^Ebert wasn't mocking his death. While it may take weeks for a tox screen to come back, the guy closed down a bar on a Sunday night and posted a picture of himself drinking online. It's not an unreasonable assumption that alcohol was a factor in this crash.

Seriously, this really pisses me off. Why couldn't he have just left me the keys to the car, lit himself on fire, and jumped off a cliff (and at least had the decency to record it for his adoring fans)????? Ugh, the selfishness of some people.

Seriously, this really pisses me off. Why couldn't he have just left me the keys to the car, lit himself on fire, and jumped off a cliff (and at least had the decency to record it for his adoring fans)????? Ugh, the selfishness of some people.

It's good to see that there are still decent people out there, Scott. That is very noble of you to have offered to take care of his Porsche for him.

Well, we're not even sure if he was drunk.

Is "twice the legal limit" drunk?

I posted that before the report even came out, so it would be hard to say whether or not he was drunk earlier.

Except for the tons of other evidence that he was obviously drunk before he got into that car. The tox screen was just a formality.

Edited by ernierocker

• 4 weeks later...
Amy Winehouse found head in her London flat.

♫ Try to make me go to rehab, and I said no, no no. ♫

...Maybe she should have said yes?

Can't see how anybody would be surprised by this news.

Admittedly I was hoping she would get it together since I do like her music, however her passing comes at no surprise to me.

There are six people in Iowa going "GASP! I never knew she even had a problem! Such a tragedy over a wholesome girl like that!"