TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I would have to disagree with you on the "perfect banking, no pumping" comment.

Here is what I liked about the ride:

-Launches. I love launches. But why have a brake segment lead right into more friction wheels and brakes? There is a conflict of interests.

-The zgr. I love them too.

Here is where I think you can improve. Please don't take it personally, it is just my opinion on the coaster.

-"it only took from 10-2 to build". It showed that you spent such little time, the banking was off and there were in fact pumps. Ride the coaster in the simulator in the back and you will be able to see awkward movement of the train in addition to places of weird forces. Please take your time and really try to work the program to create a smooth and pain free experience, it really helps.

-The launches. Neither of the launches are straight, so they could never in fact work on a real coaster. This can be fixed by simply pressing "I". Also, the second launch isn't really necessary because the coaster should just be able to carry the coarse on its own momentum, and to further that, the launched slowed the trained right into brakes. Just keep in mind the progression of the coaster and the speed you already have.

-The pre made supports and zgr. This could be just me but I do not like custom supports because I feel they do not properly support a coaster and I don't like pre made elements because (in the case of the zgr) they are not heartlined. Heartlining would have eliminated unnecessary forces and made it actually a zero g roll.

I hope you would consider this on a future coaster you may build, and don't get me wrong, I thought it was a fun coaster, but you could tell you built it in 4 hours.[/i]