TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Celebrities and Athletes you've met...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't actually meet him but Robbin Williams was on the same boat as me back to the resort at USF. Not nearly as popular (but a bigger deal to me personally) is I got to meet Zach from All Time Low in May.

Back in 07', we took a tour of Beverly Hills and Bel Aire, and we drove by Robin Williams home. His garage door was open and it was loaded with booze Our driver said he recently got out of rehab.

I was actually in California when Paris Hilton got released from jail.

My list is pretty good for a 14 year old.

Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game (sat right next to him).

I'm not sure what I hate you for more - getting to meet Jack Nicholson or getting to sit FRONT ROW AT A FREAKING LAKERS GAME!!!

The guy who just won the British Open, Stewart Cink is from Duluth. I read he is a huge Atlanta Thrashers fan (and a season ticket holder), so I probably have ran into him at a practice since he lives right by it. They are honoring him at a game, so hopefully it will be one I go to.

I was at Pearson Airport in Tornonto back in '05, and walked by Joey from the old Degrassi series.

As for athletes, I have met Jerry the Ling Lawler, king Kong Bundy, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Jerry Lynn, Hacker, saw the Motor City Machine Guns walk right by me, and I'm hoping that Border City Wrestling can get AJ Styles so I can mark out like the daft fool I am.

• 5 weeks later...

Music

Dropkick Murphys

Taylor Swift

Celebrities

Steve-O

Bam and Missy Margera

Johnny Knoxville

Chris Pontius

Sports

Dale Earnhardt Sr. and Jr., Jimmie Johnson, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, All four Staal Brothers, Jeff Gordon, Travis Pastrana and the rest of the Nitro Crew, Ben Roethlisberger, James Harrison, Troy Polamalu[/u]

Let's see:

I've met Miss America 2008 and Butch Patrick (Eddie Munster).

I have a friend who is related to George Harrison and another who met Paul Reubens (Pee-Wee Herman). Sadly, Paul Reubens isn't the happy go lucky guy one would expect.

EDIT: I also have an autographed baseball from David Price (Rays starting pitcher) that I got back at spring training this year.

Celebrities (from working Capital Pride DC 2001-2008 and other GLBT events)

Amber

Deborah Cox

Crystal Waters

Bruce Villanche

Tammy Faye Baker

Erasure

Sophie B Hawkins

Lady Bunny

Byron Stingly

Sean Ensign

Debbie Harry

Sandra Bernhardt

Jennifer Hudson

Several American Idol contestants (Fantasia, Kimberly Locke, etc.)

Derrick and Romaine from Sirius' OutQ radio show...I know Romaine on a personal level

From working in a hotel in Baltimore City

George Carlin

Bill Cosby

Brad Garrett

Art Garfunkle

The Cast of the Wire

Anna Faris (she's so frackin' hot in person)

Vice President Al Gore

JoMarie Payton (mother from Family Matters)

From Umpiring:

Several Major League Baseball Umpires past and present

Several National Hockey League Refs

I've thrown World Series Champion Manager Davey Johnson out of a ball game, November 2001, at Rollin's College in Orlando FL.

erasure.jpg.5432164a28abef1a205f311af50eca3a.jpg

Me (center) with Erasure, June 2005

I stood ahead of Henry Winkler at my local mall, met Magic Johnson in a Coldstone, and swear I saw Tracy Morgan at Pink's Hot Dogs last week...but I could be wrong about that one.

Edit: Oh yeah, I've also been to Michelle Phiefer's (or however you spell her last name) house, Rod Stewart's house, Michelle Hunter's house (Supermodel ) and used to attend the same school as the children of Cuba Gooding Jr. and Diane Keaton