TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT/RCT2 Help Thread

^I only can think of one way, that being Rct2 modified, but that may not be what you want.

Modified? Do you mean like hacked or something?

I have a question, how do you make the entrance and exit building invisible so it looks more realistic? I've seen parks made where they made more realistic ride entrances and exits.

Probably a 8cars thing that I have no knowledge of, I'm sure NE has a tutorial on it if you look hard enough.

Cyrbuzz - It's quite complicated, but there is a tutorial for it on NE. Also, you will need the right version of 8cars for it and an invisible support blocker in your scenery.

http://www.nedesigns.com/topic/20618/hack-like-a-winhacker/

RCT2day - I very highly doubt you can use RCT2 without the disc even with RCTModified (which is a modified version of rct2 of which the link on NE was disabled). You'll just have take the disc with you or manage without the game for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a bit of a clearance problem, I zeroed clearances to modify some roofs, then restored them with 1.21 (8cars). All clearances appear fine.. Except half loops and 60 degree drop sections, those appear "glitchy". I've had this problem before, but fixed it, can't remember how.

Any help appreciated!

Hey, Im having a slight issue... I have no clue what is wrong but:

SCR349.BMP

You see where the exit to the mini golf is and the rock formation on the other side? That square that is unfinished? Well the game will not let me place anything there but underground. I cant zero clearance anything there either. When I try to lift the land up, it says that there is an object in the way? I have no clue what the devil is going on so if you have any ideas please help!

As always, Thanks for the help.

Yes, I am new here. Used to play RCT2 all the time between 04-06. Now when I have gotten the urge to go back, I'm really having trouble finding all the custom scenery I want to add. What I really am having trouble finding are the "Rollercoaster Supports" such as for B&M, etc.

Anyone know any links or locations where I can download Rollercoaster Support beams and such?

Yes, I am new here. Used to play RCT2 all the time between 04-06. Now when I have gotten the urge to go back, I'm really having trouble finding all the custom scenery I want to add. What I really am having trouble finding are the "Rollercoaster Supports" such as for B&M, etc.

Anyone know any links or locations where I can download Rollercoaster Support beams and such?

http://www.rct2objectlist.com/

Search through there. You get a download limit per day and you have to post once to download, but there is a bunch of stuff there that you can use.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem with games not loading up. I downloaded RCT2 Triple Thrill Pack from Good Old Games. Only a few parks that I download from the game exchange/ elsewhere on the internet actually work. When I load them up I either get the game installing them than when it checks for object data I get the error trapper message crashing the game, or it just says invalid data failed to load on the home screen. Any solutions?

You probably have too many items in the miscellaneous tab, so that's probably why it's not showing up. You may have to save the game and add the scenery tabs that the items are part of. If the spaces for more tabs are not available, then you may have to switch out tabs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dont know if this should be in here but Im going to ask anyway. lol.

Is there a 1/4 tile wooden roof piece like the larger one? I need it to finish a roof but I dont know if it exists...

SCR381.BMP

Thanks! (If this was not supposed to be in here, just yell. lol.

Also, would someone be willing to sink a couple of huts for me? (Again, lol)