TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Official RCT/RCT2 Help Thread

Save. Save. Save. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. SAAAAAAAAAAVE.

Sorry, I have no sympathy, it happens to the best of us, but you need to SAVE YOUR GAME OFTEN.

I could have sworn there was a thread in this forum that had just about every custom ride, trainer, path, etc. for RCT2, but several different attempts to search for it have yielded nothing...anyone know what happened to it?

We pulled it under dmaxsba's request. Most, if not all, the files are hosted at RCTMart in some way, shape, or form.

Edited by A.J.

^sorry accelerate, can't help you there

In the original RCT one could open doors and have rides go through them. I've seen the same in RCT2 and also guests going through doors into buildings. Without hacks and any trainers, how does one make rides go through doors (if one can)?

The wooden mouse and the wild mouse are the two that I know can go through walls. You just place the walls with the doors on them, and they should be able to be built without clearance issues. Peeps, no, you do have to hack the clearances to do that.

Edited by djbrcace1234

OK:

Depending on what operating system you are using, and your type of config, you will most likely find your pics here:

1512295821_RCTIIpicslocation.thumb.jpg.cfb194fb3cb9a0b651674b216e169d93.jpg

A screenshot off of my own computer.

Mind you, I'm running Windows 7, this may be different depending on your operating system and computer configuration.

Other than that, I'd search for screenshots using this: SCR1.BMP in the "Search Function" for Windows: It should locate at least one of your pictures from that point on; note WHERE it found the picture once you do locate it.

R.D.

Remember that RCT2 is located in the "Program Files (x86)" folder in Windows Vista and 7 as opposed to "Program Files" in XP and below.

The other thing I'd suggest is do a search for files starting with "SCR".

I Have windows vista , with which i've never had problem with the last 4 yrs. up until now. I did try the search function, and this is the weird thing, it did bring up screenshots , but they weren't mine. I've done a lot of digging, and can't even find the parks i've downloaded! Or even the scenarios i've created. But when I open the game they're there! I've never had the trouble with any game or program looking for its files until now. The only way I can actually upload my track of the week is to right click on my saved game when RCT is open, Mail it to myself, and then upload it from my downloads section.

Thanks for the help guys, I just won't be able to post screenshots.