Elissa's Name is a cheat code on RCT2?

it

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say, I'm awesome!

Well, okay, not really but here's the story for those of you who don't know:

Robb knew Chris Sawyer and when Chris was putting together the first game Robb helped him with photos and video. (You can find Robb in the Special Thanks portion of the credits). When it came time to do the second game, Chris was nice enough to ask if he wanted to be a 'peep'. Robb was cool enough to instead ask if I could be a peep that would go ride all the Intamin coasters!

As you all now,before Elissa was married her surename was white.

Elissa White is a cheat code so if you name some on that they will become an intamin fan.Check it out!

http://www.cheatplanet.com/pccheats/roller_coaster_tycoon_2.htm

Elissa's name is on the guest codes the 6th name down.

The funny thing is, my friend Jason C. hates roller coasters, but the peep with that name in RCT2 seems to LOVE them.

Would anybody like to see Chris standing right on the edge of the Grand Canyon (middle person)? - I wouldn't dare go this near, myself!

As far as I know he's now retired from the games market (know any more Robb?). I spent a couple of days with him and his brother Martin (whom I have on MSN) on the RCCGB trip in June. They think Powerade makes me hyper, especially when I mix it with all the other drinks availible from the machines. I did that when Martin treated us all to a McDonalds meal in a Santa Clara shopping centre place. Infact, they had strange self service checkouts there on which I managed to mess up the process of buying chewing gum, twice.

It was good to meet Chris, he got me into coasters in the first place via RCT!

Peter "often goes wildly off topic" Procter

• 11 months later...

Robb knew Chris Sawyer and when Chris was putting together the first game Robb helped him with photos and video. (You can find Robb in the Special Thanks portion of the credits). When it came time to do the second game, Chris was nice enough to ask if he wanted to be a 'peep'. Robb was cool enough to instead ask if I could be a peep that would go ride all the Intamin coasters!

That's so cool!

Oh, Okay, I know what that is, but it's not like a girl (I was thinking that joke could apply to all people) would need Kleenex when she's pumpin' it Right? And it's not like, well, everybody HAS to use . . . anyways, that Elissa White code I just tried now and the male/transexual peep just says: I'm so excited, It's an Intamin ride! So no royalties to Intamin or something

Because he loved you... awwwww....

Andrew "Mushy gooshy lovey goo goo!" C.