TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird Roller Coaster Dreams

I just had one last night where I was at a Six Flags park, it was called Six Flags Union (don't ask). Mr. Freeze's train always went off the spike, Deja Vu was located in some secluded mall in the park, and Scream! had landscaping all around it. That's all I really remember.

Ever had any strange dreams relating to theme parks or roller coasters?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this dream off and on for over 35 yrs.

I'm riding Euclid Beach Parks Thriller in the front seat. like most dreams, it's sort of in slow motion, taking forever to get up the lift.

It finally crests the lift and goes plunging down. and then

THUD!

The bottom of the hill was filled with concrete and we all die.

I've had quite a few actually.

~I was sitting at the Southern Star Ampetheatre at SFOG watching Scream Machine. People on the trains down the drops were doing back flips and landing gently and perfectly in their seats. The hill immediately after the turnaround someone missed, and shot off into the pond.

~The Hyper was erected overnight at SFOG

~We got stuck on top of Acrophobia, and all the restraints disengaged, and everyone fell out except me

~This last one is recurring....plain and simple, I'm riding X in the front

While I was in Europe I had a dream that we took a side trip to Port Adventura. It was weird because I don't even know anything about that park and it was pretty friken far from where we were going to be.

Strange, but most dreams are.

Don "Really want to go to Port Adventura now" Garrison

Wow... This ranks up there as one of the scariest topics ever...

Seriously...

Honestly I only once had a dream about a coaster... I dreamt that Elitch Gardens got something that wasn't a damn kit coaster some company built (or planned on building) everywhere else... Sadly that will never happen...

Dang Six Flags... Now the rumor that next year they are gonna expand the waterpark again... Why Why!!!!! Seriously when we have one of the best waterparks in the nation not 20 miles away...

I had several weird dreams. The first one was SFMW's newest coaster, (No name) that was like a half pipe coaster but it was able to derail and swirl around in the air before going back onto the track. A little while later, I had a dream that I had a spaceshot being assembled in my backyard. As soon as I got to the completed structure, I woke up.

I had several weird dreams. The first one was SFMW's newest coaster, (No name) that was like a half pipe coaster but it was able to derail and swirl around in the air before going back onto the track. A little while later, I had a dream that I had a spaceshot being assembled in my backyard. As soon as I got to the completed structure, I woke up.
LOL nothing worse than a dream that bites you in the butt like that...

I had a dream once where I was in Holiday Park. When we arrived at the park, Expedition GeForce was testing. A train with only 3 cars headed up the lifthill, and when it started to drop it flew off the track and crashed into the ground. The ride closed and I spent the entire day in a tiny indoor waterpark waiting for it to open. It finally opened, and I entered the queue. At the same moment as I sat down in the car, I woke up. Its probably the longest dream Ive ever had.

Well this is quite weird (but I guess I am quite weird)! I had been playing RCT3 quite a lot at the time and every night had been dreaming about building roller coasters and stuff. Then one night I dreamt that I had actually turned into a roller coaster! It was weird cos when I woke up I actually felt like a roller coaster! Don't ask me to describe what it feels like to be a roller coaster, cos I can't but it was kinda cool! I was a red roller coaster! I don't even know where I was but it was by the sea. It took quite a while for me to wake up properly and to my horror I realised that it was only a dream

Everyone I've told about this thinks I need help

I do tend to have bizarre dreams, I once dreamt that my neighbour had a kangaroos head in a tesco carrier bag!

One dream that stands out for me is:

I'm riding TTD. We're just about to launch. Suddenly, an explosion on (my) left side of the tower sends the tower falling to the right. It comes down on top of the unloading/ block brake area for Magnum, and destroys it (obviously...). Then, for some reason, we still launch. Because the tower is tilted 90 degrees (i.e. collapsed) to the right already, the launch track bends that way, meaning our heads whip by the fence separating the track from the midway. (Why the track hadn't broken or anything, I don't know. Then again, heck, it's a dream...) Then, we hit the "base" of the tower, angling us out toward the midway, through a little stand of trees, and going through the "vertical" 90 degree twist. Now we're on our backs, and haven't decreased velocity, seeing as how we haven't gained height either. When we hit the "top" (somewhere near Challenge Golf), we fly off the track, upside-down, until finally hitting the Soak City main slide complex.

It's at this point that I die/ wake up. :shock: One of the weirdest, and most vivid, dreams I've ever had.

i hate dream the other night I had a dream where I was on a KMG AfterBurner and it went all the way around. Then when I got off, it only swung to about to 140 degrees (average). Then I went back on it it went all the way around again. But when I got off it flew off of the supports and hit a tree, and everyone just walked off normaly.

I had a dream where I was operating Sidewinder at SFEG....

and when the train came back in the station you HAD to press the break button or the train would go flying out the other end of the station...

I pressed the button fine a few times, but one time I forgot to push it and the train was hang out of the station with like 3 cars....

Then the park manager comes, and says she knows how to fix it, and bring it back into the station, she pulls a lever..... which releases the train to roll out the station more!!!! I was trying to stop it....

Then to some up, the train fell out of the station backwards.

i hate dream the other night I had a dream where I was on a KMG AfterBurner and it went all the way around. Then when I got off, it only swung to about to 140 degrees (average). Then I went back on it it went all the way around again. But when I got off it flew off of the supports and hit a tree, and everyone just walked off normaly.

"Thanks for riding, and enjoy the rest of your trip..."

• 2 years later...

I have had so many roller coaster dreams, but here is the most memorable one I have had, this one is about SFoT's Mr. Freeze!! I had this back a few years ago.

My friend and I were at the park and we were sitting on a bench near Mr. Freeze. The Train and Mini Mine Train were not there so you were pretty close to Freeze itself. They had a sitting area around and under Freeze. We were talking and just people watching when Freezes train roared out of the tunnel. It was always loud but this time it was REALLY loud and seemed to be running extremely fast. I told my friend, somethings not right with it. After a train or two came through the tracks we had got up from the bench and walked under the ride. The whole area was tar so you could just walk over to Batman. As we crossed under the track the train roared out again sounding just as funny and fast as it did previously. It stopped us and alot of people around us, everyone just stopped where they were and watched the train in a daze. As the train entered the spike it didn't stop, it shot right off the end. As the train left the track all the cars began twisting apart where they had been attached together. They began falling to the ground. Everyone under the track and around the ride got out of there mouth dropping daze and headed for cover from the falling debree and body's. Needless to say you can imagine the gruesome mess that was around. Once I saw smashed bodies and a tangled mess I woke up. Whatta dream..or should I say NIGHTMARE!! That next day I had went to ride Freeze and thats all I thought about. It took me awhile to shake that dream

I had one right after the west coast bash. My friends and I were riding DejaVu after we had exited the loop going forward we were all in a sudden not connected to the track, it wasn't like we derailed, it was more just floating there. Jay, Tim and Neal were standing there showing a group how they had a new safety feature that they were testing out that stopped riders from falling. It was really weird, I haven't had a dream involving coasters that was that vivid ever.

This night I dreamed about Everland.

I was in the park with my whole family and T express was closed, but it looked like an oval wooden coaster. Eagle Fortress was called "Joy" and the coaster shuted down too.

An employee made me visit a new roller coaster which was as I though a diving machine.

Finally I visited an indoor part of the park where a sort of Thunder Dolphin was. It has a very typical lift. All the cars got loose and each had a platform . In fact, these platforms were Space Shot platforms. When all the cars were fast at the top all the cars were connected again and the train began its first drop.

Original lift !