TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird Roller Coaster Dreams

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I once dreamed that i was going on california screamin'. Next to it, was a very compact yellow vekoma flying dutchmen. Anyways, i got on screamin' and it started and my restraint was off. for some reason i did not bother to put it on and ended up launching into the sky. The end.

I had a dream a few weeks ago I was at SFGAM (a park I have never been to) but for some reason the park was really compact with all the rides built over each other and they had a boomerang in the center of the park. I have no idea why I had a dream about the park considering it was nothing what the real park looks like (based on the pictures I have seen of the park).

Had a nightmarish dream where some of my friends intentionally left me stranded at a closed amusement park for laughs. My dream self tried calling them, but I didn't even think about calling a taxi or something, I just sat on the pavement, scared like a small child.

I dreamed about working for Cedar Point and the ride I worked at was Mantis! I did a lift walk and I was introduced to the whole crew! I LOVED that dream because it was so realistic! IDK, but I hope it's a sign that I am hired for next season!

I had a few dreams where I'd ditch work on my break to go to KD. Every time I'd end up at the park and wake up. Each time I get closer and closer to riding 305. It's like my dreams are teasing me.

Most of my park dreams take place at Busch.

Busch is open in a crazy storm. The water in the river gets high enough to pretty much swallow the coasters. I'm standing on the Italy bridge looking toward Verbolten. The waves and wind pretty much tear the ride apart. The storm is really heavy, so I decide to seek shelter. I come back an hour later and the ride is running with people on it, as if the storm never really happened. The river drop is fully repaired.

Before Bolt opened, I had a dream where I was at the park on opening day. Got on the ride and actually got launched into an actual forest. The branches were low enough to touch and the special effects were actually real (real rain, real wild animals). I woke up before approaching the freefall.

I had a dream last night, I was on my way back from a friends house and as i'm passing my old high school I see Skyrush being erected and built on top of it. As far as I could see, it was only the lift that was done, but it would be cool to see it diving through old classrooms.

During my time as a SFOG employee I had coaster dreams atleast once a week. I had one dream where I dispatched a train at the GASM and almost immediately the track pieces started collapsing kinda like a set of domino's. I freaked out and hit E-Stop with the quickness but I knew I couldnt manually unload the train in time. Just as the lift started falling, I woke up. Sweat was everywhere and my heart was racing. I called out sick that day. It just seemed so real!

I had a dream where at first, I was in this alleyway/courtyard and it was "Emo Day" and there were Emos everywhere. I don't know why I dreamt of emos, as I am not one myself but I kind of like emo girls but I digress. Anywho, suddenly a zombie apocalypse occurred out of nowhere and we all escaped to a resistance base and it was...... DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE! The whole park was boarded up so no zombies can get in.

We suddenly found ourselves on California Screamin' and in my dream it went faster and the tunnels were more like the WDW Space Mountain tunnel in the beginning. Then we all ended up at the entrance of Tower of Terror. We all bought a "Zoom Pass" and we were taken to a VIP area of the tower. We ended up riding the most terrifying, most g-force inducing, most pants-crapping version of the Tower of Terror. When ToT ended, I woke up.

I had a dream the other night that I was working on Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags Great Adventure. From what I remember, the station was set up differently, and the park just bought new floorless, two across, lapbar only restraints. As I was checking restraints, I noticed that 6 guests in the last 3 rows decided they were going to bring on a bunch of loose articles such as, backpacks, cameras, plastic bags with sandwiches in them, and this one rachet lady had a bowl of meatballs with gravy. Long story short, I asked them to put everything in the bin and they all freaked out and demanded to bring their things on the ride. It dream ended with all 6 of them getting taken out in handcuffs and that one lady screaming "I just wanted to eat my meatballs on the ride!".

"I just wanted to eat my meatballs on the ride!".

That's awesome!!!

Mine was also at SFGAdv. I was going to work on el toro and I was being told how to check the restraints which seemed pretty straightforward. However, when there were actual riders on the coaster the lapbars were all loose and floppy (and had a different colour) and just wouldn't lock. Then the train was dispatched without some of them being in place and I knew it would be certain death for those people.

Funny thing that this thread showed up in my feed today.

I just had one last night about the Coney Island Cyclone being relocated in place of Xcelerator at Knott's, and the Jurassic Park ride at USO being converted into a dark ride with a show next door.

I really wish I could remember more because it I know it was a REALLY long dream.

I have so many theme park dreams! Most of the time I end up walking around a park (usually Magic Kingdom) trying to get to a specific ride before the park closes. I then I get to the station and wake up. :/ sometimes I get to go on one ride but usually I'm aimlessly walking the park getting lost.

I had this really odd one today. I was at Hershey Park with my parents and, somehow, convinced my mom to go with me on sooperdooperloper. First of all, all the seats were side by side, forming a line which meant we would ride it sideways. Secondly, once the lap bars were lowered, a snake was placed on riders' laps (yes, I did say a snake, a giant green one) which is kind of odd as I'm not particularly afraid of them. Obviously I wasn't very confident, specially as I would be sitting on the second seat which was close to the snake's head and the woman sitting in the front was constantly being bitten. As soon as I sat the beast bit me, I managed to grab and somehow kill it. And then, when I left the ride, everyone was calling me a killer, murderer,.. which kind of pissed me off considering I did it in self defence. Well, anyway...

A few days ago I had this dream:

I was under the Pacific Ocean, and I was in this park (Forget what it was called) and it was under the sea! No joke! It had these fish people. They looked like the fish in Spongebob. they had this Wing Rider. but it was a TOGO. I think it was called ''Tranquilliser'' and was 300.Ft tall. it was black,red and orange. It had this long piece of rope as a restraint system. Then this flounder kind of fish came up to me and said : ATTENTION SIR, YOU ARE THE OPERATOR FOR THIS ATTRACTION! They didn't have this modern dispatch area. I had to push the car out of the station and when the train came back in I had to get on the track and stop the train. I went away to this midway kind of thing and I saw a fish land right in front of me, I remember it looking at me, it's eyes dilated with shock. And then I woke up....

Edited by IrishCasual

Had a dream last night I was at Kennywood and the wood coaster in the dream (it wasn't a coaster that already exists there) had a two car train that appeared to be going much faster than it should have. The train went around the trun around and as it was to begin the drop off the turn the upstop wheels borke through the wood track and the train fell off the track.

It seems a lot of coaster related dreams I have involve trains derailing.

I had another coaster dream last night. I was in the Magic Kingdom and Space Mountain had reopened up with a new track. Instead of a double track it was a single track, with individual cars that only seat 1 rider. After going up the lift hill, I realized it was a spinning coaster and had some out of control spinning that caused me to get dizzy. Also for being a new ride, the coaster was really rough and gave me a headache.