TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weird Roller Coaster Dreams

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this will be technically a rollercoaster, but I has to do something with a rollercoaster. The dream was that I was in the natural history museum in London. As I walked up the stairs, a large majority of the top floor was a facility where a hospital version of The Smiler was. However this wasn't a rollercoaster. I was about to go into the facility which had a entrance of a black and yellow spinning tunnel, with the music playing further into the entrance. I didn't go in however, as I was looking for somebody who got mistakenly taken for something to do with the queen.

In another dream I dreamt I was going to go onto The Smiler, since the park was closing and it would be my last ride. However, just as I reached the station, it turned out I was somehow taken to a train station without me knowing and I boarded a high speed train to London. I don't understand my dreams.

I had a bad dream once about a coaster. So in my dream we were being forced to ride a literal death machine. I remember the coaster was an inverted B&M ride that was painted blue. Throughout the course, there were all kinds of gauntlets of knives, swords, and other slice/dice machines.

So my friends and I were held in queue cages, while we watched with horror, what was happening to the riders. One of my friends noticed that some people were freeing the restraints enough to dodge the gauntlets. Once it was our turn, I was able to dodge and make it through the ride, "whew." I don't remember much after that, but I do remember there was lots of running from the "bad guys," once they figured out our escape plan.

As for a "good" coaster dream, I had a crazy dream that my family and I had gone to Dollywood, except it was not the Dollywood you and I know. One portion of the park was a totally indoor rapids ride, which many people were falling out of the boats. They made you wear life jackets, so you could just float down the rest of the ride without your vessel.

I remember wanting to go ride Thunderhead, which was in a random dead end section of the park that was REALLY wooded and cloaked in trees along the path. Once you got to the area with the coasters, it was open like a desert canyon, with "crazy style pavement" similar to RCT3 pavement. There was a brand new, white painted, wooden coaster there to ride as well. Of course, I didn't actually get to ride any of the rides as we suddenly had to leave the park for no good reason.

I don't know if anyone knows the Australian TV show Summer Heights High, but a couple nights ago i dreamt i was at an Australian theme park with the creator Chris Lilley. I remembered the park had a dueling woodie, a vekoma slc, and something that resembled Superman Krypton coaster. I remember when we got to the ride(Superman) the track was complete but apparently the trains were missing important things. I remember only two seats in the 3rd row had restraints and the train was missing the last three rows, i assume it would have at least eight. Somehow i called B&M and told them they need to come fix their "poop". Hehe. They showed up and by the end of the dream it was somehow fixed and we were able to ride the ride. The entire dream Chris was cracking jokes from the tv show that i can't remember. The best part i remember was telling B&M that the train was messed up. Very very random dream if i do say so myself.

I had a really terrible coaster dream a couple of days ago - I dreamed I was at HP with a group of people (no one I know in real life or online or anything) and we had just gotten to the park and were heading over to Skyrush. Well, at some point someone in our group did or said something (I didn't see this in the dream, I just knew it had happened) that caused all of us to be thrown out of the park. I tried to convince the park security that I had nothing to do with whatever it was that happened but they just figured I was part of that group (guilt by association, I suppose) and I was banned out of the park for the rest of the calendar year, and knew I would have to go all winter without getting any more rides on Skyrush .

No idea what would have prompted a dream like that, since I have never even so much as ever seen anyone be thrown out a park, much less it be anyone that I might go to a park with. All I can figure is it's because I'm planning on one last trip to HP before the year's out and I'm trying to figure out how to work a day in to go there, which is kind of tough with my job schedule, that and I just got back from a one week coaster trip. I guess I'm afraid something might crop up to prevent me from getting my last rides of the season.

Had a pretty bad dream about Canada's wonderland. I was standing I. Line for wind seeker.. It was down or something, and I could see that Skyrider, the park's stand up coaster, had a really short line. Just as I turned to leave and get in line for the stand up, I heard a crashing noise and turned back to see the ride completely derail.. It was a scene llike something out of final destination. Just as I can't bare to look at the horrific scene any longer, I wake up...

Ave had this dream a few times, and think of it every time I ride Skyrider.

There was one where I went on this GIANT carnival dark ride with the facade that had a HUGE facade. I went in there and as soon as the car went through the doors, it launched and went through lava caves and weird storage containers. My car spun backwards and I could see the Haunt overlord in another car slowly gaining on me. He jumped out of his car and then I woke up. Needless to say, that was a pretty epic dream.

Had one one time where Kings Island (my home park) had torn down Son of Beast (this was before they did it) and replaced it with a clone of Millennium Force (my favorite coaster) but replaced the second camelback with a giant loop. The name of this coaster? The Game. Yes, I lost the game in a dream.

Another one I had was where I was at Costco (no idea why) and we were in the parking lot of this Costco on a hillside looking down at a massive theme park in a valley.

I had another where I was at KD and Dominator was a B&M flyer for some reason and on the lift hill the train stopped and out of nowhere the restraints flew open and the riders fell to their deaths.

I had another where I snuck into Alton Towers at 5 in the morning and talked a maintainence guy into starting up Thirteen...and woke up before the VD element.

I had yet another where I was at CP and all of the rides were completely forceless, even Dragster's launch. And Gatekeeper never ended and just kept going. I woke up still on the ride.

Last one, I had one where we were getting on Joris en de Draak and the station was heavily themed and the seats were just tubes of padding on a bar and you had just a seatbelt to hold you against it.

Meanwhile, a while ago I went to Dollywood with a friend and got her on Wild Eagle, Thunderhead, and Mystery Mine and ever since she's been complaining about having Final Destination-esque coaster dreams.

• 3 months later...

So I was at this weird version of Dollywood that had a huge lake and this plane crashed unto this huge lake and somehow it had the velocity and mass to flood the park in lake water so I was swimming and it then turned night suddenly and all the water was gone. I got in line for Wild Eagle and as I was about to get on it started raining. Then I woke up and thought "I need to get one of those lucid dream inducing thingies cause my regulaur dreams are really weird".

I was at SFGAdv with a couple of friends and we were about to ride Kingda Ka. I was leaving the wc as this woman who works at my school said she wouldn't let me ride it because I hadn't washed my hands properly (which I never do but there was no soap!) Anyway, I was pretty pissed off.

As of late I keep dreaming about SFMM, which used to be my home park back in the late 90's. In these dreams, my friend and I are at the park, and we've already done most everything except the Gotham City area and the area where Psychlone used to be, and we are heading over to that area. But, every time we start going back there, to ride Batman, Goliath and everything I haven't ridden in ages or at all, I wake up.

In my dream, suddenly NTaG , iRat, Goliath, Medusa Steel Coaster and Outlaw Run connected together and I rode it for the whole night

Can that be a real thing?

If a park has a big enough budget, anything could happen.

And RMC did say they wanted to work on some longer layouts

In my dream, suddenly NTaG , iRat, Goliath, Medusa Steel Coaster and Outlaw Run connected together and I rode it for the whole night

Can that be a real thing?

If a park has a big enough budget, anything could happen.

And RMC did say they wanted to work on some longer layouts

We do need the world's longest coaster built by RMC.

So I had this dream the other night that Universal Orlando built an underground tunnel to a new theme park built down the road. It was a small park but everything was interactive. The park was very similar to Universal Singapore with it having a roof and some of the rides. I don't really remember much else.

Weird, SkyRush had a hydraulic launch in the lift hill and I experienced the most daring coaster experience in my life last night.

Well, that would certainly make it even more intense! Not that I think it needs it, they just should stop decelerating the cars on the top of the lift.