TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

I’m so ready for these totally arbitrary and nonsensical covid rules to be over. 

So a waterpark with no masks was fine all summer but they can’t run a coaster Or a Scrambler with a bunch of empty rows 5 months later with everyone wearing masks? 

No clue where they came up with that but I have no doubt that they claimed they were “following the science™” 😂

• Like 5
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so ready for these totally arbitrary and nonsensical covid rules to be over.  So a waterpark with no masks was fine all summer but they can’t run a coaster Or a Scrambler with a bunch of empt

This is life in Illinois. We're everything that's wrong with California, without the view.

Posted Images

^ My thoughts as well. The decision up to the state, of course, but it doesn't really make sense.

Also, on the surface this seems great but if it’s a ploy to un-freeze all Six Flags Great America memberships for 5 additional months as opposed to having to keep them frozen until they open next May without opening any rides then L...o...f*cking... L

On 10/15/2020 at 7:22 AM, coasterbill said:

I’m so ready for these totally arbitrary and nonsensical covid rules to be over. 

So a waterpark with no masks was fine all summer but they can’t run a coaster Or a Scrambler with a bunch of empty rows 5 months later with everyone wearing masks? 

No clue where they came up with that but I have no doubt that they claimed they were “following the science™” 😂

This is life in Illinois. We're everything that's wrong with California, without the view.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The walk-through event was confirmed on the conference call. This is the extent of what we know...

We plan to open a holiday walkthrough experience at our Great America Park, outside of Chicago in late November through December

Link

LOL if they un-freeze the memberships.