TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Damn, had I known I would have postponed our Chicago trip until next year so that I could get the credit. Still, this looks like a great addition that will really help round out an already impressive coaster collection. I definitely didn't expect Six Flags to drop 5 coasters on us in one year. This is awesome!

Damn, had I known I would have postponed our Chicago trip until next year so that I could get the credit. Still, this looks like a great addition that will really help round out an already impressive coaster collection. I definitely didn't expect Six Flags to drop 5 coasters on us in one year. This is awesome!

Watch the world burn

I believe the name is intended to be storm themed (i.e. Hurricane Force Five) and they are waiting to release the name due to the current situation in Texas.

Whats funny is that if you look at what ride King Chaos replaced (an Intamin looping starship) This is basically going back to that same ride, considering ride experience and ride motion.

Edited by G$ Kurt

Wait we're actually considering these credits?

It's 10 stories tall, so it counts as 10 credits.

It's actually 2 credits... One forward, one backward....

Forty-eight. One forward, one backward, multiplied by twenty-four seats.