TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Saturday night we waited in line for 53 minutes before we were able to put in our order at Mooseburger Lodge.

Next time, visit in early May and survey the park for a place to sow some seeds, from which you can harvest crop later in the season- effectively avoiding long wait times for bland, overpriced food. SFGAm is right in the thick of Northen Illinois/Southern Wisconsin farmland, so the land it sits on should be conducive towards a bountiful harvest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m so ready for these totally arbitrary and nonsensical covid rules to be over.  So a waterpark with no masks was fine all summer but they can’t run a coaster Or a Scrambler with a bunch of empt

This is life in Illinois. We're everything that's wrong with California, without the view.

Posted Images

Exercise your democratic powers at Six Flags Great America by helping us decide what Grand Music Hall classic should make a return for the 2013 season! Click on the link at the top of the page or the link below to participate!

45086_10151134268526356_630942459_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SFGreatAmerica/app_139067262889625

If you have no interest in any particular show, or shows in general, just vote for Chicago 1920s.

• 1 month later...
So is it going to be the whole train or just a row or two of seats? If it's like this during the Midwest Trip, then it's going to be a great time!

According to the Great Ohio Coaster Club the whole train will be backwards, but there will only be seven rows instead of eight.

With all of the "B&M would never let a park convert their stand-up into a floorless" talk we've all heard over and over around here, I'm surprised B&M is okay with this, as it seems to fall within the same realm. Very very interesting... would love to check it out!

Please let this be during the Midwest trip! Backwards ERT would be EPIC!!! This is kinda unbelievable that they would try this and that B&M would be OK with it... Yup, just checked my calendar, it's not April 1st.

While backwards will probably be amazing, i'm kinda surprised they're going to run the whole train backwards - I would have them expected them to leave at least a few rows facing forwards.