TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Eh. I don't get sick on roller coasters very often, except when I do things like double rides.

Good news. We found a malnaties sit down restaurant within ten minutes of our hotel! We're going tonight after the park.

That's really a cool sign. It looks like they went all out with the green and purple color scheme. I like it, it's much more appealing than the entrance to SFDK's joker.

They pretty much just copy/pasted from Gradv

That's really a cool sign. It looks like they went all out with the green and purple color scheme. I like it, it's much more appealing than the entrance to SFDK's joker.

I personally love the SFDK Joker entrance!

That's interesting. Looks like you guys are about a week behind us here at SFOT. Our Joker is scheduled to have it's VIP day next Wednesday, May 17th. With Gold Pass holder and Season Pass holder previews on Thurs, May 18th and Fri, May 19th, respectively. The ride then opens to the public on Sat May 20th.

Edited by Sportsdude360

That's interesting! Looks like you guys are about a week behind us here at SFOT. Our Joker is scheduled to have it's VIP day next Wednesday, May 17th! With Gold Pass holder and Season Pass holder previews on Thurs, May 18th and Fri, May 19th, respectively! The ride then opens to public on Sat May 20th!

I'm not sure you used enough exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!

exclaim.gif.ae8e422d713c255cd03d63843fc51587.gif

That's interesting! Looks like you guys are about a week behind us here at SFOT. Our Joker is scheduled to have it's VIP day next Wednesday, May 17th! With Gold Pass holder and Season Pass holder previews on Thurs, May 18th and Fri, May 19th, respectively! The ride then opens to public on Sat May 20th!

tumblr_inline_om7x6l3ojJ1t66yui_500.gif

I know that wasn't me, but the funny thing is, I pretty much write that way most of the time myself! I chalk it up to my "excited" and not "boring" personality!

I love New York and any and all New York gifs.

I love New York and any and all New York gifs.

Same here, she has a gif for almost every scenario

I plan to visit the park on Memorial Day. I figure crowds will be rather heavy and since it will be my first visit to the park (and not sure when the next visit would be), I plan to get a Flash Pass.

I noticed that American Eagle isn't on the Flash Pass. Are waits for that coaster typically pretty short or should I run there right after opening? I also noticed the two smaller coasters (the roller skater and Little Dipper) aren't on Flash Pass, but I figure those won't have bad waits.

The line for Eagle will be fairly short if both sides are open and running 2 trains each, which I'd expect it to since the paint job is pretty much done. Really the only time it gets a line over 15-20 minutes (Due to capacity, not unpopularity) is on BAFF days, the last week of Read to Succeed, weekends near the end of Fright Fest, and when one side is open.

Spacely's never has a line over 10 minutes outside of BAFF/Last week of RTS

Little Dipper actually gets a decent line for a small coaster. I'd expect at least a 30 minute wait