TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Sleeping Bull really is not my type. The airtime at the back row of both Demon and Viper on the first drop is totally better than Sleeping Bull IMO. Plus the B&M vibrate affect the experience a lot.

I agree that Viper and Demon both have fantastic drops. They're equally as challenging as Raging Bull's first drop. To add to the comments on the previous page comparing hypers, I've been on 2 B&M hypers and 1 Arrow and I love all three. I actually prefer Diamondback's first drop over Bull's but I like the 2nd half of Bull more than Diamondback.

A SINGLE RIDER LINE? Are they serious?!!?! Is this a Six Flags frst??? SO EXCITED. I was getting tired of yelling TWO RIDERS AT RANDOM PEOPLE IN STATIONS AFTER WAITING AN HOUR.

All caps for EXCITEMENT. This ride will have great capacity now and all of us nerds can get more rerides in with strangers.

A SINGLE RIDER LINE? Are they serious?!!?! Is this a Six Flags first??? SO EXCITED. I was getting tired of yelling TWO RIDERS AT RANDOM PEOPLE IN STATIONS AFTER WAITING AN HOUR.

All caps for EXCITEMENT. This ride will have great capacity now and all of us nerds can get more rerides in with strangers.

Viper, Revolution, Green Lantern, Lex Luther, and Viper all have Single Rider Lines at SFMM

Ragin Cajun did at SFGAm

There have to be others, But that's all I know.

Big storm passed through Winnebago and Boone Counties..... Headed towards McHenry County and later Lake County. It has produced hail around 1-2 inches in diameter. Hope it doesn't do any damage at Great America

I don't think it did much damage, if any at all to the park. It was coming down really hard here in Rockford earlier though. It looks like another piece of the lift is in place right now.

Update: They have updated the map for the 2014 season with Goliath on it... https://www.sixflags.com/sites/default/files/sfgam_fullmap.pdf