TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

I'll first chime in with the usual....ride looks awesome....can't wait to see it run...yadda yadda yadda....

But I just need to note that the little curving around the edges from the web cam just ANNOYS THE CRAP out of me for some reason.

looks amazing....never seen the like...wow....OMFG...

David

Yeah, Fish Eye lenses are terrible.

Nice images in today's update.

The banner is worth noting: coming summer 2014.

It looks like they still have a lot on their "to do" list to open for public rides on Memorial Day.

That banner has been up on the station since September. It probably was just a fail safe in case there were delays but it is currently due to open on Memorial Day weekend.

Nice images in today's update.

The banner is worth noting: coming summer 2014.

It looks like they still have a lot on their "to do" list to open for public rides on Memorial Day.

That banner has been up on the station since September. It probably was just a fail safe in case there were delays but it is currently due to open on Memorial Day weekend.

And also keep in mind that Memorial Day is basically the unofficial start of summer (which is why the water park and most public pools open then). It's still two months away, I doubt there will be any issues.

^That's what it looked like to me too.

It also appears that it might be the same wooden structure for the bottom of the first drop too. The wooden bents for the bottom of the zero-G stall and first drop before the tunnel look connected.

^That's the way to do it. When is the construction itself expected to be finished?

There's not an official timeline other than the ride opening May 24th. I would imagine the structure would be finished by the end of this month so testing for the ride can begin in early May.