TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

This is my first post to this website. I will be visiting this park in May and I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on visiting this Six Flags.

Cool!

First, go after May 24 so you can ride Goliath

Second, if you want to go on V2, go on it early because the line gets long.

Superman, V2, and Raging Bull's lines are also extremely long. American Eagle will have a long line if and only if one side is running with one train, which they do sometimes. So maybe ride American Eagle Early.

Also check out Whizzer! It's an ACE Historic landmark and only one of two of its kind left in the world.

Also, SFGAm is expensive (no duh, but just throwing it out there) but it's an amazing park! That's all I can come up with but I'm sure other people have more!

This is my first post to this website. I will be visiting this park in May and I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on visiting this Six Flags.

Cool!

Superman, V2, and Raging Bull's lines are also extremely long. American Eagle will have a long line if and only if one side is running with one train, which they do sometimes. So maybe ride American Eagle Early.

Also check out Whizzer! It's an ACE Historic landmark and only one of two of its kind left in the world.

Also, SFGAm is expensive (no duh, but just throwing it out there) but it's an amazing park! That's all I can come up with but I'm sure other people have more!

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I was wondering when Goliath was opening, so that was helpful.

Cool!

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I was wondering when Goliath was opening, so that was helpful.

Is your avatar a bunch of Klansmen??? Not cool.

Okay, while Wes may have asked "What's that white stuff?", I'm pretty sure that by the time I get to Six Flags Great America in the summertime I'll see no more of the white stuff and a lot more of the Goliath stuff!

Remember, this will be my first ever RMC ride, so I'm trying not to wet my pants due to all of the excitement . . .

Oops, excuse me.

Wow, I never realized how tall it was going to be! Glad that this park is in my plans to visit again this year. Random question, but was the former Delta Flyer/Eagle's Flight Skyride station(currently a funnel cake stand) removed for this?

Wow, I never realized how tall it was going to be! Glad that this park is in my plans to visit again this year. Random question, but was the former Delta Flyer/Eagle's Flight Skyride station(currently a funnel cake stand) removed for this?

You can still see the former Eagle's Flight station in the screenshot above. It's that barn-themed building to the right of Iron Wolf/Goliath's station.