TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

I have never said "what." so many times when watching a roller coaster announcement teaser video. I can't even begin to describe how ridiculous this looks. This is some seriously high caliber coaster. It is not too short, for the amount of "OMGWTFBBQ" that's going on in that space, my first impression was that it actually looked really long. I cannot even contain my moisture right now.

Looks great! The zero-g stall seems like it will be amazing...a tad short, but should pack a punch.

I do find it funny that the CG ride animations this year are very sparse...looks like it was done in No Limits or something as opposed to the really professional ones where you can see the park and all that.

This is a-mAz-ing! I love everything about it already, even it's length. It's going to make people want to get off and get on again. They will also be able to keep the line moving due to its length. I love it! Great choice for this park. Great America needed something to push the limits a little more and finally they have something. This will definitely change the skyline. I am so happy for the park! WOW! Also I noticed that unlike Great Adventure, Great America does not mention the removal of Rajin' Cajun... Could SFA be getting a copy.

I just left the groundbreaking ceremony. It's amazing the size of the area that Iron Wolf left behind. During the ceremony they released a balloon into the area tied to a 165 foot string. Looking up at that balloon was incredibly; everything came into perspective and I began to truly appreciate the scale of this ride. This is a monumentous occassion.

People complaining about the length

RMC is all about the fast pacing. You don't need a lengthy ride with them. I rode IRAT for the first time last week & wow, it's short but every element makes up for the length. RMC gives you everything you would want out of a coaster and by the end you'll be wanting to hope back on for a another ride. #stan

^^Who are you!?! You're a brand new poster bitching about people bitching!?!? I went back SIX pages and saw a whole TWO people who made *minor* complaints about the length. No one real is complaining about the length. In fact everyone is supporting it by saying how these short RMC rides are incredible.