TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

That or a Eurofighter (but hopefully neither of those). Still think a mid-sized looper like NE's Batman is something the park lacks and would replace Iron Wolf best next time the park adds some steel.

Speaking of IW has all of the track/supports been shipped out yet?

Answering this, Yes they are long gone and good riddance!

That or a Eurofighter (but hopefully neither of those). Still think a mid-sized looper like NE's Batman is something the park lacks and would replace Iron Wolf best next time the park adds some steel.

Speaking of IW has all of the track/supports been shipped out yet?

Answering this, Yes they are long gone and good riddance!

Actually the new colors they've shown so far look pretty good but are far different from those in the animation.

Two large supports for the first drop, and some more track have gone up! Looks like they're just starting at a random point of the ride, instead of with the station like the other B&Ms built this year have. I'd guess the ride going over and under itself and track on both sides of the station have something to do with it.

day40.jpg.2865aee870786845eeeccb97cec83850.jpg

Or look at Jon's, it's much more clear.

That trench is probably where all of the wires/technical stuff/other, etc will go. Or is that where the station is going to be located? By that animation video, it's hard to tell.

The supports around the trench will be for the turn into the 4th inversion. The station will be on the far left of the webcam. Hope that helps!

^ Awh look how "cute" it is...lol

I seriously need to get to this park, it's one that I've wanted to go to for a long time. With X-flight opening it just makes me want to go more!

You will definitely enjoy it! It is a truly lovely park and one of my favorites in the chain.