TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Has anyone noticed in the bottom left corner having something looking like an X and a T at the end. Maybe X-flight for the name.

No, I don't think anyone would guess the name X-Flight for the ride. Thanks for pointing that out! And I'll be sure to be up in the morning to check what the addition is before school

Has anyone noticed in the bottom left corner having something looking like an X and a T at the end. Maybe X-flight for the name.

No, I don't think anyone would guess the name X-Flight for the ride. Thanks for pointing that out! And I'll be sure to be up in the morning to check what the addition is before school

Actually, we've known it was X-Flight since Screamscape announced SF had trademarked the name, before the puzzle started.

Actually, we've known it was X-Flight since Screamscape announced SF had trademarked the name, before the puzzle started.

Yeah, sarcasm is hard to do over the inter-webs.

I like the idea of a new coaster but...

WWWHHHYYY IRON WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!iT'S THE WORLDS FIRST B&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just be glad it's not being scrapped. Be grateful that you can still ride it at Six Flags America whenever it gets built. Not many people thing it's think it's the greatest ride in the world, and you can tell by the lack of a line Iron Wolf gets.

Hi, im a new time poster, long time follower of the forums.

THIS LOOKS INCREDIBLE! I'm so excited SFGam is finally getting that thing thats going to make everyone go 'wow'. I mean, aside from raging bull, none if the other coasters have that one thing that makes the park really stand out. (With the exception of Superman which, to coaster enthusiasts isn't as exciting, but to the GP it is.)

Hopefully when the LA times posted that they didn't know about dollywood!

As a quick side note, did anyone else notice the other attractions in that article?!

Well with this new coaster SFGAm just made my list of must visit parks in 2012.

If I would have known about this sooner I wouldn't have done my most recent visit two weeks ago and saved money. But than again, my next visit will be more enjoyable because instead of making sure to get all the credits I can just focus on the rides I like.

Was there a picture of the full layout?

Nope. Hopefully there will be once it's officially announced by Great America.

I'm hoping the layout will be intense and pretty compact, especially at 3000ft. For those wondering, Batman is 2700 ft, Superman is 2798ft, and Iron Wolf is 2900ft.

Anyone know if they'll actually remove the antique cars for X-Flight? Obviously it's closed now while construction is going on, but will they reopen it next year?