TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What are the Coasters you have Ridden Most?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say I could be nearing 100 rides on Flight Deck at CGA, followed by maybe half of that on the Dipper at SCBB. On average, I usually do Flight Deck between 3-6 times/day and usually go about 10 times or so per season. A lot of my Dipper riding built up from when I was younger when we visited the Boardwalk a couple times each summer.

The ride I've been on the most is probably either at Knott's Berry Farm or Disneyland. I don't have a specific guess, but here are the possibilities I can think of:

Jaguar-I was four when this opened and from the time I was first tall enough to ride until about 2002 it was one of my favorite coasters. I used to ride it as many as 15 times on one visit. Now, I often ride twice per visit since there isn't a line. Since I go to Knott's at least three times per year, this adds up to a lot of rides.

GhostRider-I ride this three or four times each time I visit Knott's (unless it is the summer), although I rode it less than three times before 2002 because I was scared of it.

Matterhorn Bobsleds-I can't remember when I first rode this, but it is most likely that either this or Gadget's Go Coaster was my first roller coaster. I didn't used to like Matterhorn much, but now I ride each track at least once each time I visit Disneyland. From 2001 until 2005 I had a pass and visited at least once a month, but before then I only visited about once per year as I do now.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-This was my favorite coaster at the park until the new Space Mountain opened, so I often would ride it multiple times per visit. I still ride once or twice each time I visit the park.

• 7 months later...

1. (18) Renegade

2. (15) Prowler

2. (15) Boardwalk Bullet

4. (14) American Thunder

5. (12) Roar

5. (12) V2: Vertical Velocity

5. (12) Medusa

8. (10) Raging Bull

8. (10) Giant Dipper

8. (10) Coaster

7 out of 10 are woodies.

4 out of 10 are 4 of my 5 GCIs.

4 out of 10 are almost exclusively due to ERT (Ren, Prowler, AT, Bull).

4 out of 10 result from multiple park visits (Prowler, Roar, V2, Medusa).

3 out of 10 are largely or exclusively the result of non-ERT marathoning (Bullet, Dipper, Coaster).

Well, with Kennywood being my home park for practically my entire life, my top ridden coasters would be Jack Rabbit and Thunderbolt. As for most ridden, that honor would go to Thunderbolt.....love that coaster, and should get my first rides of 2011 on it next weekend!

Well those who are around the longest....

1) Nessie, Hansapark, Schwarzkopf Loopingracer

2) BigLoop, Heidepark, Vekoma MK-1200 (double loop, double corkscrew)

3) Olympia Looping, Carnival, Schwarzkopf 5x Looper

4) Katapult, Carnival, Schwarzkopf Katapult - why are these gone??? Loved the 3x forward, 3x backwards loop!

I have to say Indtimadator 305 and Son of Beast,well I know I don't live close to Kings Dominion. Although I ridden it 20 or 21 times from how short the line was,also I rode Son of Beast maybe 27 times,with and out loop.

Over time i would say Jetline at Gröna Lund. Not my favourite coaster though but it's in my backyard and it's old like me

Most ridden at a specific moment? It would be Troy at Toverland, one insane Saturday afternoon. At 18 i stopped counting...

For me, the roller coasters that I have ridden most would be a lot of the New England ones such as Excalibur, Bizarro, Pandemonium, Batman- the Dark Knight, Rudy's Rapid Transit Coaster (for 10 years I went to Santa's Village, so I may have gone of this about 15-20 times per visit), Yankee Cannonball, and Boulder Dash.

The most that I have ridden a roller coaster consecutively would be Excalibur in 2006-2007. I went the weekend before Labor Day and the park was deserted since the Maine schools had already gone back. I literally rode it for 2-3 hours straight and got 35 or so rides in a row.