TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What are the Coasters you have Ridden Most?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see...

1.Raging Bull: 108

2.BTR (Great America): 69

3.Viper (Great America): 49

4.Demon: 41

5.Rexo Coaster (Go Bananas):39

6.Whizzer: 39

7.American Eagle (Red): 33

8.Dark Knight: 31

8B.Shivering Timbers: 31

9.Superman: Ultimate Flight: 26

9B. Thunderhawk (Michigan's Adventure): 26

10.American Eagle (Blue): 24

Not that proud of #5...

Probably Montezuma's Revenge and Big Thunder Mountain, just for the fact i've always liked them and they have been there for so long. I always tell my wife I'm going to the bathroom when we are in Camp Snoopy and run over and ride Montezuma. As for Big Thunder Mountain, it's one of the few coasters I'm willing to wait in a long line for.

Manta at Seaworld Orlando - 15 times this trip. Hopefully will hit it up again in December 2011 when we go back to there.

This was a very intense and fun ride.

Raptor - 20 or more. Another fun ride that I have not ridden in some time due to weight issues. Hopefully will hit it this summer if i can lose some weight over the winter.

I believe I have been on Mystery Mine @ Dollywood the most with Intimidator 305 @ KD being right behind it! I rode Hurricane and Wild Mouse @ the Myrtle Beach Pavilion many times back before they tore the wonderful place down, but never kept count... I never constantly re-rode them like MM or 305 though!

Hopefully, before coaster season is over, I will have ridden 305 more than any other coaster I have been on... in just 1 season!

I used to know this, but TPR trips and ERT totally screwed it up. I'm pretty sure SFoG's Goliath is over the 100 mark. I've been riding Mindbender, also at SFoG for around 30 years though, so I'm sure that it is the clear winner.

Never get tired of good ole Schwartzkopf loving.

I think the coaster I have ridden most is Sirocco / Turbine, Schwarzkopf shuttle loop at my home park. Probably more than 150 times. The one I have a very accurate idea of, is Dragon Khan (who would have thought ?) with a very sharp 100 (one hundred), and my 100th ride on it was a "Private Ride", meaning I was allowed by the operators to take this one alone at night, with no one on the train but me. Have I mentionned I have been in love with this coaster for 15 years ?

• 4 weeks later...

I've probably put a safe minimum of at least 500-600 rides on Millennium Force and Magnum. My third most ridden coaster would probably be either Voyage in the 300-400 range. Somewhere close behind would be Shivering Timbers. That is probably pretty close to Voyage's numbers. I'm probably easily over the 200 mark for several more of Cedar Points and Kings Islands coasters. Most rides in a single day for me would go to Shivering Timbers. Earlier this year I put in 60 laps in one day. I also put 42 into Voyage on Saturday of HWN this year. These are rough guesses based on frequency of visits times the average amount I usually ride the coasters. Really its just guess work as it's never even crossed my mind to keep a running count.

Until this year I've been pretty guilty of just sticking to a core group of close parks and never really traveling to experience new parks. That's why I've got such insane numbers for certain coasters. This year I've made traveling a priority and I visited 15 new parks this year! So goodbye to the years of 12+ CP visits in one season.