TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help aussie ride coasters

Hi everyone

I need you help, Im in a photo comp with Jetstar here in Australia and Im coming 3rd in voting. Please help me by voting at the link below.

By doing this you will help a boy who in 1977 was shipped from England to the Land down under for stealing a loaf of bread.

If I win I get heaps of free travel which means California here i come. and heaps more coaster credits

so please help i need it.

www.jetstarphotocomp.com/?show_photo=9bc7a667-fab3-4d24-8ea1-9c1500ec0e75#/gallery/?id=9bc7a667-fab3-4d24-8ea1-9c1500ec0e75

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys im coming 30th out of a load of entries if you have voted you are the best if not please vote you will be doing a coaster fan a huge favour. comp ends july 31st.

no sign up just click vote on my photo.

www.jetstarphotocomp.com/?show_photo=9bc7a667-fab3-4d24-8ea1-9c1500ec0e75#/gallery/?id=9bc7a667-fab3-4d24-8ea1-9c1500ec0e75

thanks ian

I voted for you. Even if you don't win, California is really awesome and you should try any way possible to do Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knott's! (That's if you're considering southern California. If you're thinking Northern California, you should try to do Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Great America.)

Good luck in your contest!

Hey guys im now coming 18th out of a load of entries thank you so much everyone. If you have voted you are the best if not please vote you will be doing a coaster fan a huge favour. comp ends july 31st.

Also please share the link on facebook, twitter ect

no sign up just click vote on my photo.

thanks ian