TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Scandinavia 2009 Trip!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Speed Monster. This is a great ride. I think people who push the Speed Monster buttons are cool too.

Yes, I totally agree with Robb - people who push the big red buttons are absolutely amazing... you need your own special salute......

^YAY, BIG MIKE IS ALIVE!!! I emailed Dan as soon as I learned that he was in trouble.

How many people did the TPR Grand Prix again, 40? That's pretty insane and intense. Glad you guys are having so much fun. And as someone said earlier, screw updates and get some sleep!

BTW, Kidtums is getting cuter and cuter everytime we see her

5 to 6 hours of sleep a day? Ouch. You guys are moving too fast. I'm surprised you're not falling asleep on the rides with so little sleep.

Concerning this photo:

I can't help but think of the great "Spaceballs" cheer: SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! Hahahahaha

^^ I hope she did not get brain freeze....well, ok, I really do not care if she got brain freeze.

To the tune of the Oscar Mayer song..

"I wish I was a frozen blue 'sicle,......"

"Ludicrous speed...NOW"

I was hoping for new pics this evening...

Please don't bitch about updates, Robb and Elissa have to so much to do on these trips, try being thankful that there are already NINE updates from Scandinavia alongside many other sets of pictures from other members.

Dave

And i'll follow that comment with this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PiQ3tsT104

I just had to say how awesome that poem was. That thing really brightened up my day. Maybe we should start a TPR poetry corner! Eh? Eeh?

Where in Denmark is Karolinelund located?

Karolinelund is way up north, in Aalborg. Located on that big strip of land that are called Jylland on the map. When arriving to Aalborg it is really easy to find. From downtown be sure to have the city bridge in your rear then walk 5 minutes and there it is.

I have been in Karolinelund one or two times. The park has been owned by a guy who almost had to close the park. Then he sold the park to the local guys in the town hall who runs the towns zoo too. The first time i was in Karolinelund was i 3 years. And at that time was i really fascinated by the Vekoma boomerang but i wasn't old enough to ride it.

PS. I am not the best to the grammatics. Sorry.

Proving once again that trip updates are a privilege and can be damn hilarious, Robb comes through! This has got to be the funniest trip update I've EVER read from you. "There are no midgets in this photo"? Awesome.

Dan wrote:

My Blackberry is going to explode!

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks.

karolinelund_16_111.jpg.89200cefea7e2498698a6d4a5f834224.jpg

This is a terrific picture and really makes you smile. The looks on your faces are great.

Hey Robb, found a great song to use for an upcoming C.E. video. This video is great too, but the tune is definitely something you would find perfect a fast video sequence.

Godno. Caramelldansen is horrible wapanese crap that should be burned.

Godno. Caramelldansen is horrible wapanese crap that should be burned.
Huh, Caramelldansen is made in Sweden and have nothing to do with Japan (apart from beeing played in loads of videos from there), and it's totally awesome!! It could definitely fit on a Scandi trip DVD.

Anyway:

A very big thank you!! to Robb, Elissa, Kristen (Johan said Hi!!) and all the other participants on the trip for having a great time with you all at the Norwegian/Swedish parks!!

I look forward to see you all soon on a future TPR trip!!

TPR Scandi Tour spotted today at Linnanmäki! I could easily recognize you. Too bad I could only see you guys and not come to talk, since I was working. I was in the miniature bumper cars, between Tulireki and Vonkaputous. Hope you had a blast!

BTW, you also made it into Finnish TV.

^you dont have to put it on your iTunes and listen to it lol

It WOULD be a good song for a park video or coaster video b/c it is upbeat and "fun" sounding

Glad you thought so too. Very upbeat and danceable song.