TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Scandinavia 2009 Trip!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the photos, even though I have already visited Liseberg, Gröna Lund and Skara Sommarland this year! I hope Tranan worked as it should. They had some problems with the ride last Friday when I was there. But I could go on three times! I live very close the park, so you almost passed my house on the way to Stockholm

Here is the new coaster. "Fluch von Novgorod." If you think you can pronounce this correctly, record yourself saying it and send an MP3 file of your pronunciation to Dan! mrt0ad13@aol.com The winner gets a bag-o-crap!

Making an voice MP3 is quite easy. You just need a microphone, a program like Goldwave (which I use daily) and the record your voice. Then edit it and save as an MP3. Simple as that.

Here is my entry for the name saying:

http://rapidshare.com/files/245395802/Fluch_von_Novgorod_by_Phaota.mp3

/\ Thanks!

Seriously in 2005 Balder ran FREAKING AMAZING. And in 2006 Balder ran AWESOME. But tonight... OH! MY! FU*KING! GOD! Balder has totally redeemed itself as my #1 wood coaster in the world. I'm not sure how it did it, but tonight that ride totally BLEW AWAY T-Express.

More importantly... how did Jenny's replacement run?!

Hey Guy...tell me, you`re a comedian.

Tell me that you do what you`re born for...please !

GeorgeT

Only in my mind George. Only in my mind.

But right now, I am looking forward to more Scandi awesomeness.

Guy "Cause Scandi 2009 is what it's all about here!" Koepp

Sounds like an awesome trip, cant wait for more updates

Time to hit a dead horse with a stick here: Back at Djurs, by TPR logic, I believe Piraten should rank higher with you guys than kawasemi due to the fact that it has a tunnel. (Assuming that the tunnel is still there)

Posting from the ferry about an hour from Helsinki. It's been an amazing ride over. Gorgeous smooth tons of things to do and of course awesome cruise ship sleep! We're still all talking about how great Grona Lund was and hopefully the Finnish parks can try and keep up with that!

And yes tunnel on Piraten is great but I still prefer Kawasemi.

Posting from the ferry about an hour from Helsinki. It's been an amazing ride over. Gorgeous smooth tons of things to do and of course awesome cruise ship sleep!

All I remember from '05 is smelly fat trucker & the legendary $#!+ and shower!

No catastrophic DHL disasters on this trip yet either?

So you have already reached the grounds of Finland. Welcome!

So, tomorrow it will be Power Park for TPR. Is it going to be Saturday in Särkänniemi and Sunday in Linnanmäki? Anyway, I'll be working this whole weekend in Linnanmäki; Friday and Saturday I'm operating a water ride, Hurjakuru, but about Sunday I have no idea.

I'll be sure though to say hello if I meet you!