TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Scandinavia 2009 Trip!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Terry has found his long lost children! (And we all thought you were gay! Who knew?)

You know, I took one little nap and I thought Lena the bus driver drove us into Ethiopia! That wacky worm was filled up! Those kids were staring at me harder than the anyone else on the trip!

But I didn't feel so alone up north!

Terry

Here's a preview for everybody of what's to come from Liseberg! I woke up this morning in Los Angeles and this is what I saw in my inbox. I have such awesome friends don't I?!

I think Dan has his priorities right where they belong.

I still agree with Guy's respectfully disagreement with your respectful disagreement!

Party and Robb and Elissa's apartment tomorrow! Everyone is invited and encouraged to make as much of a mess as possible. And the bathroom will actually be their bedroom for this special event.

photo.jpg.64e7fb492039b74eeb3144f3fc61484b.jpg

That's 99 ASSES for you ASSES!!! LOL

The 2nd to the last picture in the Djurs Sommerland set is funny. Working on any coaster with a test seat you get parents of kids who are too short saying "but they fit in the seat!" And you have to say "No ma'am that seat is to see if fat azzes like yourself will fit on the ride."

Here's a preview for everybody of what's to come from Liseberg! I woke up this morning in Los Angeles and this is what I saw in my inbox. I have such awesome friends don't I?!

I think Dan has his priorities right where they belong.

I still agree with Guy's respectfully disagreement with your respectful disagreement!

Nope! Absolutely nothing could beat the best coaster rides I've ever had tonight!

Seriously in 2005 Balder ran FREAKING AMAZING. And in 2006 Balder ran AWESOME.

But tonight...

OH! MY! FU*KING! GOD!

Balder has totally redeemed itself as my #1 wood coaster in the world. I'm not sure how it did it, but tonight that ride totally BLEW AWAY T-Express.

And I believe it was a pretty unanimous agreement as well from everyone in the group!

--Robb "I'm still blown away at how amazing Balder ran tonight!" Alvey

I expect there to be at least one Megalite somewhere in the central time zone within the next 2 operating seasons!

Oh and Lapdance>any coaster I've ever ridden. Even El Taco & SRoS!

Guy "I may be a coaster enthusiast, butt I'm also a lapdance very enthusiast!" Koepp

^See what I did there with the butt! (These are the jokes people! Get used to it!)

Nope! Absolutely nothing could beat the best coaster rides I've ever had tonight!

+1

These were the best rides I've ever had on anything. The airtime hit like a Mack truck. EGF, El Toro, Piraten, the 7 B&M hypers, and everything else I've ever ridden have been thoroughly owned.

Hi!

Popping in to say that I have had my taste of a TPR Trip, sort of. I see what it looks like in a park quite a few hours after ERT (like 7pm), and got to talk to some of the members.

Was hoping that I could talk more with Robb, but ended up following the Big Mike Group consisting of Lou, Dave, Joe, and I can't remember who else. Spent most of my time talking with Mike. Got some photos here and there, but not sure where to post them. Mike's Road Show, here, or a new thread (7 photos and 5 clips).

And yes, I shall upload the "RAW" footage (2200px large JPGs and full films) to Robb one of these days. Though a question: Can I upload them to a TPR FTP? Just that things are getting a little iffy about the server I once used and if it should go down before Robb gets home, that would be a bit of a shame. :S The whole thing is about a third of a gig Rared.

But I'll leave you with one pic just to get everyone jealous.

/Edward

PICT0001_thumb.jpg.c784444d105e513746fe560b38e50f7f.jpg

Me and the family. ;)

Seriously in 2005 Balder ran FREAKING AMAZING. And in 2006 Balder ran AWESOME.

But tonight...

OH! MY! FU*KING! GOD!

Balder has totally redeemed itself as my #1 wood coaster in the world. I'm not sure how it did it, but tonight that ride totally BLEW AWAY T-Express.

And I believe it was a pretty unanimous agreement as well from everyone in the group!

--Robb "I'm still blown away at how amazing Balder ran tonight!" Alvey

Well that's just great, Robb. I guess I can expect to hear plenty of whiny Acers complaining about how TPR traveled the globe in order to skew the voting in Balder's favor again.

In other news, can someone please tell me again why there's 107 B&M hypers, only 1 Intamin woodie, and a whopping zero mega lites in the US at this point in time?

Just wanted to drop a quick note. Been following the updates here and in Big Mike's thread and this one seems on par with the usual high bar fun. Glad Terry made it there after the delay and thanks much for the Rapids shots of late in both threads. KT on a couple of the frog hoppers was really cute too.

Cheers and best to everybody on the trip and thanks for more than a few laughs. Best to all.

^No, doesn't matter or count! Need more intamin in this country, although I worry about parks here getting a megalite or kickass woodie and screwing it up somehow!

Oh and we're on our way to scary S&S coaster of hot death now!