TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Scandinavia 2009 Trip!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just awesome, by the way did any of you go for the wacky train ride in the big warehouse looking thing by the entrance??

Yes, we all rode it. We did a group take-over of "Fantasy World." I think Big Mike may have a couple of photos in his update.

I couldn't post everything, if I did I'd never get any of these on-going trip reports done!

--Robb "I'm determined to keep the thread updated this year!" Alvey

Just awesome, by the way did any of you go for the wacky train ride in the big warehouse looking thing by the entrance??

Yes, we all rode it. We did a group take-over of "Fantasy World." I think Big Mike may have a couple of photos in his update.

I couldn't post everything, if I did I'd never get any of these on-going trip reports done!

--Robb "I'm determined to keep the thread updated this year!" Alvey

That's just pure awesomeness, looks like these strange rides have spread beyond Japan and Korea then

Boy it REALLY SUCKS being on this side of the trip reports

You think that sucks? Try supposed to be there and you're stuck on the tarmac in Miami for 3 hours and you miss your flight to Europe!

A mess!

Terry "Trying to de-stress in Copenhagen with beer" Weaver

^ Yes Terry, I guess that would be much worse. Are you still going to be able to hook up with them???

It looks you guys are having as much fun as those TPR trips usually are. You guys REALLY know how to travel!

Have a great trip and please post pics from the nights out at the bars.

All that candy looks delicious. Ah to not be a starving college student. Might be able to catch the TPR party in Texas, but thats still up in the air at the moment. Looks like a blast and can't wait to see more. Oh, and nice jersey non-German Tom.

^ Yes Terry, I guess that would be much worse. Are you still going to be able to hook up with them???

I made it to copenhagen a few hours ago, so I'm sitting with them now. Hate that I missed the first day though... and having to be reduced to dropping the f-bomb on the American Airline supervisor that got snippy with me after stranding me.

Terry

What is Big Mike doing to chuck?

LMAO, best caption and best picture ever. I so cant wait until I get a bunch of money and am able to go on one of these trips.

^ Ouch, that sucks. At least you were able to meet up, and in a few days you will get to ride Balder.

The I wish I were with TPR Ghost

^Yes, best caption ever with very little chance of being beaten!

Ok, so here is my summery of this visit to the park:

Boobs-fart-poop themeing

RCT style popcorn stands

The first Eurofighter ever built

'Pussy' painted on the side of the spinning coaster for little kids to dwell on

Many Kidtums rides

Many "weird" ant moments

Dog crap

An angry worm

The longest coaster train EVER!

Ducks that like to bite crotches

And a Disko ride themed to a giant chicken.

Simply put, the best park on planet Earth! I must go on the next TPR trip to that place. MUST!

Boy it REALLY SUCKS being on this side of the trip reports

That it does...

What happened to all the "Self operated rides" from when we were there in '05?