TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Sports Uniforms" Thread

Guest Papas

When it comes to football uniforms, I prefer white over black. If you gotta use black, I'd rather it be the jersey. If doing black pants, use a jersey of another color. The Saints, when they do a black shirt and gold pants, look awesome! When it's black pants, that's way too much!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is not one of our main colors. Unless it is, black should only be used for small details. And even then, use it sparingly. Black unis went out of style about 10 years ago, and this is proof.

Johnson.jpg.4f3bc3e83534621d9369a8804a90bbf4.jpg

How they look during the game... Still awful.

Ugly.jpg.33fd0354deb86afd6cfcd9a69de47a40.jpg

*Shudder*

^^ Benard Pollard was terrified of that number too.

Ok wait a second your probably a chiefs fan based on your location, didnt they only win 4 games? The patriots are about 10 times better then the chiefs. We beat you all without brady with a QB who hadnt started since HS. Thats 7 years. The whole season we lost alot of stars to injuries, and we still almost made the playoffs. It's hard to deny the fact that even without our stars we are still one of the dominant teams in the league.

The colts jersey lol your kidding me right? Its 2 different colors with a horseshoe. Hardly anything has changed. The only thing it reminds me of, is Kentucky Wildcats (blue and white). To me you would think they was from KY since the colors are the colors of a College basketball program that we think is a religion, and then the horseshoe for horses, sounds like a KY team to me.

It must have been hard picking a single good person to put on the pictures if you had to to pick Saturday

Calm down buddy, it was sarcasm. I just made a little dig at the fact Brady should be the most feared person in the NFL. I actually despise the Chefs. I love poking fun at the Patriots. Most "superfans" can't handle it.

As for the Colts uni's, I like them alot. Sometimes basic is good when it comes to uniforms. Just use Oregon's uniforms as the example of less would be better.

I just saw that the 76er's are going back to their old red, white, and blue design. I am a big fan of those, instead of the crap they having been wearing since then.

Calm down buddy, it was sarcasm. I just made a little dig at the fact Brady should be the most feared person in the NFL. I actually despise the Chefs. I love poking fun at the Patriots. Most "superfans" can't handle it.

As for the Colts uni's, I like them alot. Sometimes basic is good when it comes to uniforms. Just use Oregon's uniforms as the example of less would be better.

I just saw that the 76er's are going back to their old red, white, and blue design. I am a big fan of those, instead of the crap they having been wearing since then.

Lol i get pretty ticked off because i have to defend myself for being a pats fan even tho i live in the middle of KY surrounded by other teams like the colts and their mentally challenged fans that i have to call relatives -.-

And then my cousin pokes fun at me for being a pats fan even tho hes a cowboys fan lol. Its a big habit lol. Just when i get into UK basketball its a whole new level almost.

Lol i get pretty ticked off because i have to defend myself for being a pats fan even tho i live in the middle of KY

You mean you're just a fan and not actually a member of the team?

The patriots are about 10 times better then the chiefs. We beat you all without brady with a QB who hadnt started since HS. Thats 7 years. The whole season we lost alot of stars to injuries, and we still almost made the playoffs. It's hard to deny the fact that even without our stars we are still one of the dominant teams in the league.

With all the "we's" and the "our" in there, I would have sworn you were at least a practice squad player or something.

I'm also happy to hear that the Sixers are going back to red, white, and blue. I liked the old look, and even the more colorful variant they used in the early 90's.

The black on red look just didn't appeal to me much, especially after AI left town.

While the Vancouver Grizzlies uniforms were questionable, I've had a thing for Bryant "Big Country" Reeves. He really dominated things at Oklahoma State (remember when he shattered the backboard at the Final Four?) and showed a lot of promise going into the NBA. Too bad injuries plagued Big Country (from the tiny OK town of Gans), and when the team moved to Memphis, he retired shortly after. But you gotta love the flattop!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Sca town....Uhm, no.

Even though you only wore them in one game, I didn't forget you Mavs

As if Detroit isn't bad enough as is

One of the best...and I wish Orlando would bring these back

Throwing these into the best colomn

And these

Were a huge improvement over these...

But these, not so great...