TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Alabama Adventure

Everyone should check out Alabama Adventure in Bessemer, Alabama. The rides are amazing with a wooden coaster that is ranked in the top 10. The rides are fun and get your adrenaline pumping! It's open all summer! They also have amazing deals on season passes and there is a water park too! They are also promoting several concerts this summer!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be hitting Alabama Adventure during the Deep South trip and the good people there have given us a nice amount of ERT.

Looking forward to posting our photos and I'm sure we'll have a better visit than our last time!

--Robb

Looking forward to posting our photos and I'm sure we'll have a better visit than our last time!

--Robb

Haha, yeah! I'm sure it will be better! And probably with less bees!

I'm really looking forward to riding Rampage again, as I really liked that day we were there.

dt

Rampage is definitely worth the trip out there. I decided to give the park a try after a visit to SF Over Georgia mainly based on some good Rampage reviews. I was glad that I did. I can't speak too much for the rest of the park as I just rode the coasters, but Rampage is currently in my top 10 woodies. I would think at worst it'd be in most people's top 15 wooden coasters if it still rides like it did last year. Of course that depends on your preferences.

Great ride! Surprisingly smooth and enjoyable.

The park was purchased during the 2008 season so this is the first year for the new owners to really leave their mark on the park and it really shows. There were a ton of park improvements already, with even more coming soon. I have a bunch of pictures showing off the changes but have been waiting for one certain improvement to be finished and it should be done this week. When it is done I plan on posting a "Photo TR" of sorts to show the Deep South participants what the park looks like this year.