TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

JZ's Indiana Beach Photo TR!

More photos!

I'll have to pick a date for my return. I start school the 25th of August..not sure if I want to take the risk of planning a date after that because I don't know how my classes will be....

rsz_dsc_4224.jpg.e5cb55ececa4527b1247347bc4e0c7d9.jpg

And skies cleared up as we entered Indi. Thanks for reading everyone! Some pictures were out of order, I'll look through what I didn't post and see what I can put up later.

-Zach/JZ

rsz_dsc_4212.jpg.46182582d246ad18e173368a285cdccb.jpg

Indiana has many uses for corn. Like a pop corn farm!

rsz_dsc_4210.jpg.f3deab94d0684b548b2408d898fc17e4.jpg

That's going to slow things down...

rsz_dsc_4208.thumb.jpg.923ca22a0754d68898208ff628562767.jpg

Thank YOU Indiana Beach for a *near perfect* theme park visit! I got my 100th credit (Hawg) and had a FANTASTIC time at this amazing park. I'll be back soon!

rsz_dsc_4197.jpg.00a7cf4d6eac7848029c876159d339b9.jpg

One last shot of Hurricane...

rsz_dsc_4196.jpg.10e79b6bc00e9e76099e07355e403448.jpg

It got dark...fast.

rsz_dsc_4191.jpg.b4121f3f380c02fdf31f815feb56feaa.jpg

Sadly, this was the last train we'd see running on any coaster. Bad storms were on the way.

rszdsc4188.thumb.jpg.a259bd2a94713f4bc45c1c452be4448f.jpg

Storms rolled in....time to check if Hawg is open for another spin...

rsz_dsc_4181.jpg.321bc43b8d9f6f5a75adf95569eab85a.jpg

Had to get my picture with the crazy flying bobs girl!

rsz_dsc_4178.jpg.6b5613926fb4139d3d1a5f0b05674005.jpg

lawlz, my flash set off the shooting range. Bahahaha!

rsz_dsc_4174.jpg.92b8e70dcb87db76d8608e9012e1d7ad.jpg

Zach, how much airtime is there? ....dude, better than sex floater air!

rsz_dsc_4171.jpg.bee4351dc60471878653e5f8de85c549.jpg

Time for a kiddie viking ship take over! I had to take up two rows.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome photos! I love Indiana Beach...

I can't wait to get back there this summer. I can't remember much about it, but does Hoosier Hurricane have ANY airtime? And what's up with those handrails?

Awesome photos! I love Indiana Beach...

I can't wait to get back there this summer. I can't remember much about it, but does Hoosier Hurricane have ANY airtime? And what's up with those handrails?

Hoosier had some airtime. I never got to ride in the front, but there were a few moments in the backseat. It just has to warm up a bit. The operations on that ride were SOOOOO SLOW. Cornball's was fine, but Hoosier was terrible. They were so lazy.

So I guess things haven't changed much around there, LOL.

When we were there, I waited what seemed like forever for just a 2-train wait. Then, was finally assigned a seat in the very middle of the train.

Do they still assign seats?

So I guess things haven't changed much around there, LOL.

When we were there, I waited what seemed like forever for just a 2-train wait. Then, was finally assigned a seat in the very middle of the train.

Do they still assign seats?

No waiting for 'special seats' but there was no crowd, so you didn't even have to wait for the front or back.

What a great trip report. IB is such a unique place...it's really hard to explain it unless you've been there.

One question for you locals....does EVERYONE in Indiana smoke? I don't think I've ever been anywhere where I witnessed so many people smoking. Really made me appreciate the no-smoking rules in restaurants/public places we have here in Florida.

Smoking wasn't a problem at the park when we were there. People seemed to respect the smoking areas. There are many of them and they are well-marked. Frankly I think more people smoke on my college campus than at most themeparks.

-James "I don't get it" Dillaman

What a great trip report. IB is such a unique place...it's really hard to explain it unless you've been there.

One question for you locals....does EVERYONE in Indiana smoke? I don't think I've ever been anywhere where I witnessed so many people smoking. Really made me appreciate the no-smoking rules in restaurants/public places we have here in Florida.

Not everyone...I don't.

Kentucky. I believe children there come out of the womb with a pack in one hand and a Zippo in the other.