TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

No Farting Allowed!!!

Just saw this on Screamscape:

http://www.screamscape.com/html/efteling.htm

In an odd news report today it seems that a fight broke out in Efteling this week, but the details are just too strange to be made up. According to the rough translation of the news report I was sent, the fight took place in the queue for the park’s Flying Dutchman ride and was between a 32-year old and a 34-year old against a 16-year kid. It all began when one of the older two passed gas in the queue area, in which the 16 year old made some kind of verbal comment of disgust. Apparently that was all it took to set them off and the trio started a brawl. They were soon stopped and fined by the authorities.

LINK TO NEWS STORY

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might only be better if it happened at Bon Bon Land.

Only at Bon Bon Land there would have been a fart festival and not a fart fight.

So what would be the necessary steps for Efteling to establish peace among guests… a no fart policy?

:lmao:

They got fined for that?

From what I read from the original Dutch article.

The 32-year old man has been fined for 500 euro (approx. 700 dollar).

The 34-year old man has been fined for 350 euro (approx. 500 dollar).

The court is still making a decision on the 16-year old boy. (Why? I've no idea.)

:lmao:

They got fined for that?

From what I read from the original Dutch article.

The 32-year old man has been fined for 500 euro (approx. 700 dollar).

The 34-year old man has been fined for 350 euro (approx. 500 dollar).

The court is still making a decision on the 16-year old boy. (Why? I've no idea.)

The 16 year old boy has to be judged as a kid.. so he probably just get a warning and 20 hours of cleaning at bureau halt (a place where kids are send to, and clean the streets and stuff)

The video itself is basically useless since it's almost completely dark, but a child's voice can be heard several times in the early moments of audio, saying what sounds like, "This is stinky!". Perhaps these queue farting incidents have been going on for some time now and left an irreparable stench in the attraction.

Efteling is a beautiful park that needs a world-class coaster. I think this may be what they're looking for--just install a version of Europa's Blue Fire, only call it "Green Flame." The launch is initiated by an enormous gastric release, which is ignited into a green blast of methane-fueled fire!

I will, of course, expect a reasonable fee for the use of this idea.