TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yes. After you go through the main gates, you'll get to a big courtyard with a fountain in the middle. Go straight around the fountain and you'll see it on your left.

-Doug

I may be going to gadv. this weekend. From what i've heard, kingda ka still has yet to open full time since May when it got struck by lighting. Looks like my ride count for the season for ka will still be at 0 if I do go. =[

Well i called the park yesterday and asked about kingda Ka and wow did i get an annoyed voice speakng back at me. i dont think i was the only one that called... but the guy was nice enough to tell me in a kinda written out message that kingda ka will not be open for august positively, and they would be lucky to have it open by september. so postpone those trips, and hopefully this isn't going to take to long...

I'm planning to go in three weeks, I really hope the park gets at least a little progress by that time.

Anyways, any new developments?

I'll be there this Saturday, too bad KK is still down, but oh well I've been on it a couple times so I can live without it.

As long as I get a ride or two on El Toro it'll be worth the drive up there...

Any idea of when it will be up ? I'm a french rollercoaster fan and I go to the USA tomorrow. I'll be there Thu 20 and Sat 22, and maybe Mon 31.

Lenaapple, did you see anyone working on the coaster or tests ?