TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Termination Day! Sunday, June 28th, 2009

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning ERT was GREAT!

People got over 20 rides in!!!

We're setting up for the party at our place now after a big lunch at SFMM, then back to the park for night ERT!!!

Personally, I feel the ride is running really great today, better than Media/KROQ day. I guess it's broken in a bit!

I just got back from the event/seeing a movie and the morning ERT was fantastic! Even without being able to go to the night ERT, the morning ERT in combination with the lunch was totally worth it. Thanks for putting on a fantastic event guys!

I got 12 rides on Terminator, freakin awesome :].

Just got back from night ERT. The ride was running CRAZY INSANE tonight! While the day rides are good, the night rides are SIGIFICANTLY better!

The park extended our ERT until 11:30 (they started a little late due to Kobe Bryant being in the park), but the extention MORE than made up for it!

Thank you Six Flags Magic Mountain for another *FANTASTIC* event!!!

--Robb

Well I wasn’t able to get tickets to the event due to reasons beyond my control.(family issues) So what I did was go visit the park and pretended to be with the cool people. Sadly I must admit it wasn’t the same… But the next event is always around the corner and can’t wait for the next time.

Btw. This was my first ride on terminator and loved it. The show scenes helped make the lines feel shorter. I felt this ride was way to smooth for a wooden coaster, something I defiantly wasn’t expecting.

Even though I wasn’t one of the cool people VIP TPR members, I was very much in TPR spirit. I still had a lot of fun and will make sure to not miss out again heh and again THANKS guys for putting on such a great event as always.

- Dan

Just another person who just got in from Termination day. Morning ERT was great, we got 15 rides in, but nothing can change how awesome the Night time ERT was. The spirit of everyone, our amazingly entertaining dispatcher, it all added up to an amazing time.

Thanks to Magic Mountain for letting us take the tunnel privately today!

And thank you to Robb and Elissa for hosting such a fun party to get us out of that horrible heat!

Robb & Elissa,

We just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We had an awesome time! It was so nice meeting you and chatting with you. Elissa, we didn't really get to hang out We'll have to spend time with you and KidTums next time!!

And to everyone else, thanks for being so cool and making The Bebes' very first TPR event unforgettable!!

-The "Officially Terminated" Bebes

As all so far have said, this was a fantastic event, and I'm very grateful that the Alveys organized it and that SFMM hosted it for us lucky attendees. In particular, the evening ERT, and the AMAZING dispatcher there, were spectacular. Thanks again!

Thank you TONS Robb, Elissa, SFMM and everyone else involved in this. This was me and Jaclyn's first TPR event and I gotta say, not our last! We got 17 rides on Terminator and like Robb said, the night rides were just unbeatable! Our dispatcher and his 'spiels' were pretty awesome, hahaha. Overall ERT on Terminator tonight was just an amazingly great time.

We didn't get to go to the party, but we had fun nonetheless. It actually turned out to be one of the most fun days I've had at the mountain in awhile.

Oh and btw, I think I speak for the both of us (Jaclyn and I) when I say KidTums is incredibly cute!

Well, pretty much what FitchCoaster said.

This event was awesome! I am so happy we were able to attend!

Both morning and night ERT were incredible but I do have to agree with everyone in saying night ERT definitely took the cake. I loved the 'entertainment' from the dispatcher hahaha.

Overall, got in a wonderful 17 rides. and it's bumped its way to our favorite ride at SFMM.

Even though we weren't able to attend the party, thank you so much Robb and Elissa for such a great day!

I had a great time at this event, as expected with TPR events. This was my friends first event and he said it was his favorite day that he has ever had at the park. SFMM did a great job handling the evening ERT, and having the last ride of the night in the front row was just icing on the cake. It's late, I'll have much more to type later. Just wanted to throw in my thanks to EVERYBODY for a great day!!! How many people can say they had an AWESOME day when the temperature hit like, 150 degrees!!!

Chris.

It's after 2:40 and I just made it home! Thank You Magic Mountain, Robb, Elissa, and all those who helped make this event happen! My sister, my girlfriend, and I all had a blast with Terminator ERT, Especially at night! Though the sun was srtong and lines were long, we still got on every single coaster today!

Thanks again!

TAKE THE TUNNEL!

My friends and I also had a fantastic time yesterday! Terminator is a great ride! There is no better way to explain it than just pure fun. It was my friend's 7 year-old daughter's first "big" roller coaster and she loved it! I am sad we couldn't last until night ERT, with the heat and lack of sleep the night before we were exhausted. I was in bed last night fast asleep before it even started!

All of our party also got to ride X2 for the first time ever and we LOVED it! That ride is insane! My shoulders are a little sore today from it but I can't wait to ride it again! A special hello to the 12 year-old TPR boys we met in line! You guys were polite, well-spoken, unchaperoned and great kids! I know you said you want to go on a big TPR trip someday and I hope all the young ones on the Deep South trip are just like you! Thanks for calming down us 30+ year-olds before we rode!

One word to management: THANK YOU FOR THE $12.99 REFILLABLE CUPS!!! These were a God-send for us! We filled all of ours up multiple times throughout the day!

This was the best trip I have ever had to Magic Mountain. Even with the crowds and the heat, all ten of us had a blast. Everyone was impressed by the event and I have a feeling I will be getting a lot of tickets to WCB 2010.

Thanks to all of the people behind TPR for a great event! You continue to raise the bar on events.

Thanks to SFMM and the Alveys for a day I will never forget. We got in 4 rides on Terminator during morning ERT and LOVED it! Everybody in my party took issue with the park's designation of the ride as a "Moderate Thrills" attraction.

My first ride on X2 put us on a different course when I realized my phone, keys and parkinson's meds were all gone. Thankfully I had backup meds and I got my phone back.

The Gold Flash pass saved us and we got on every ride we wanted by the end of the day, but we were exhausted and had to leave before the nighttime ERT session.

It was a pleasure meeting Robb and some of the familiar faces from TPR. I did a lot of "hey, it's THAT guy!"

Great job, Robb.