TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Termination Day! Sunday, June 28th, 2009

Wait...Shipping? There isn't anything "shipped" to you. This is just registering for the event. Like all other TPR events you pick up your tickets at registration the morning of the event.

It clearly says in the store that registration is in the morning:

8:30am - Registration

9:00am to 10:30am - ERT on Terminator Salvation: The Ride

12:00pm - 2:00pm - Lunch at SFMM

10:00pm - 11:00pm - Night ERT*

And then when you get to the "shipping type" page in the store you should select the following option:

( ) Trip or Event Payment - No Shipping Required

Sorry if this wasn't clear, I just figured everyone understood this was like all other TPR events where you sign up and get everything at registration. There isn't actually anything to "ship" to you!

--Robb

EDIT: I have made a change to the store and hopefully it's even more clear now.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Tickets won't be available at registration if the event sells out. Over half the tickets are gone according to Robb's last post. So...I'd pre-register...Which has been encouraged several times already!

^ I registered a few days ago and selected the option to mail in money. Just didn't know if my registration wasn't complete until he got the check, or if I could pay when I get there.

Heh, and I had $20 in my wallet when I ran into Robb on Saturday. Didn't think about it till I got home.

^ Yeah, sorry, I should have made that more clear. We do need payment in advance. We won't be taking payments on the day of the event.

What happened before when we used to allow this is that people wouldn't show up and TPR would have to eat the cost because we have to give the park a guarantee of a certain number of tickets sold.

--Robb

The confirmation e-mail I got read as follows (any emphasis mine):

"...You have ordered the following items:

TPR Termination Day(Season Pass - Yes) (x1): USD 20.00

Order total tax: USD 0.00

Total: USD 25.00..."

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do I send you a check for $20 or $25? I will guess it's $20...

Eric

If I recall, I selected the option of shipping to my address, which I thought was odd because I knew that nothing is physically shipped, but I don't even remember seeing the "( ) Trip or Event Payment - No Shipping Required" option. Otherwise I'd have selected that.

Of course, I don't order things online often and most likely I just missed it. That would be my own goof.

Eric

^^I think I did that when I downloaded the free videos. I entered an incorrect e-mail address, hit the back button and when I hit enter after the correct e-mail was entered it said shipping was $5.00. I assume the default is the $5.00 shipping option and if it is not changed it will show up on the total amount due.

^ Yeah, sorry, I should have made that more clear. We do need payment in advance. We won't be taking payments on the day of the event.

What happened before when we used to allow this is that people wouldn't show up and TPR would have to eat the cost because we have to give the park a guarantee of a certain number of tickets sold.

--Robb

Oh yeah, totally understandable. I guess what I am still wondering is if I am given a grace period after registration in order to mail in the money. If the check doesn't get there before the cap is hit, do I still have a spot?

If I recall, I selected the option of shipping to my address, which I thought was odd because I knew that nothing is physically shipped, but I don't even remember seeing the "( ) Trip or Event Payment - No Shipping Required" option. Otherwise I'd have selected that.

Of course, I don't order things online often and most likely I just missed it. That would be my own goof.

Eric

If we did this, were still good to go right?

As long as we have the money before the event, that's fine. I'm expecting this event will sell out within the next week and if I don't have payments in by, let's say a week before the event, I may end up having to release those tickets back to anyone who wants them.

As for the shipping, the "Trip Event or Deposit" option has always been there. If you have paid for shipping, please let me know and I can refund that $5.

If you have selected a shipping method, but haven't sent in a check yet, just send in the $20 or $35 depending on what ticket you ordered.

--Robb

I've always had something going on so I've never been to a TPR event before, but I think I'll be able to make this one. I just have to see if my uncle will be able to take me, but he should know in the next couple of days.

I had a few questions as well:

1. Will we have to pay for parking, or will the attendants not be there that early so we can park for free? My uncle was just wondering, but I don't think it will make much of a difference.

2. I'm assuming registration will be done by whatever name you put in the checkout form. In that case, I should put my name and not my mom's name, since she'll be paying for it, correct?

3. Will morning ERT include anything other than Terminator? I don't care too much, but it seems like it could get boring riding the same coaster continuously for an hour and a half. Maybe I just haven't been on a good wooden coaster yet and don't realize how re-ridable they are.

3. Will morning ERT include anything other than Terminator? I don't care too much, but it seems like it could get boring riding the same coaster continuously for an hour and a half. Maybe I just haven't been on a good wooden coaster yet and don't realize how re-ridable they are.

I think ERT extras (If any) will be kept secret until the actual event! Judging by the title, the soul purpose of this event is to show off Terminator so I imagine they would like to keep people around the ride for ERT. Also, Terminator ERT isn't guaranteed at night so you should take advantage of it in the morning. Maybe Deja Vu will apart of morning ERT, I don't know. Half the fun is the surprise!

^^ A TPR event and take over of Terminator is going to be fun enough that I know I won't need any other coaster open. Anything else the park throws in is Icing on the cake to me!

I already thank Robb and MM for putting this together given how amazing WCB was this year. I have high hopes of a crazy fun day! I'd be even more thrilled if we got night time ERT with lights off on terminator.

1. Will we have to pay for parking, or will the attendants not be there that early so we can park for free? My uncle was just wondering, but I don't think it will make much of a difference.

I'm not sure. I'm assuming if you get there before 8:30 then maybe yes, but if not you'll either need your parking pass or pay for parking.

2. I'm assuming registration will be done by whatever name you put in the checkout form. In that case, I should put my name and not my mom's name, since she'll be paying for it, correct?

You want to put whatever name you will be using at registration.

Morning ERT at this point will ONLY be on Terminator.

--Robb