TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Termination Day! Sunday, June 28th, 2009

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did have a fairly large contingent for this year's WCB. We're down to 4 for the Terminator event though. My wife had surgery a little less than 2 weeks ago and won't be back in coaster riding form for a little while. Plenty of room left for everyone else right now, but do be sure to sign up soon. TPR events are not to be missed!

Is lunch included in the admission price? or are we just meeting up?

C'mon guys READ the first post!!!!

If you are a season passholder this event is only TWENTY DOLLARS and includes 2 1/2 hours of ERT and FOOD! (What can be better than ERT and food?)

And for your other question -

Also, is it possible to leave terminator ert like ten minutes early and head over to Tastsu or X2, or something like that?

I don't think they'd want people wandering away from the area but I'd think it would be ok if you left *right* at 10am and booked it over to one of them. You'd still beat the crowd I'd think.

--Robb

robb already responded, dissregard from here:

i would like to have available tpr terminator event shirts, any one else with me?

hey robb, would this still be an option here? would the prices be nominal enough if every one wanted one in a sold out event? would a cost per shirt be obtained of $5-7 or less?

:to here, stop dissregarding.

thanks robb for setting up this event, your awesome!

I'll register tomorrow when I get the money, hope it doesn't sell out by then, haha.

I'm so excited for this, finally a TPR event I'll be able to attend! Thanks for setting this thing up, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Also, what was the response to Corcoran's question about the t-shirts? Just curious.

Will it cost $35 for guest that don't have Six Flags Season Passes? My sister will be in town so she totally wants to go with us!

I don't want to make the mistake of registering 3 people at $20, when one of them is actually $35.

Yay, We just registered! Do you think it would be rude if I asked my sister to try and loose some weight before the event? She is a big girl with a big attitude, I don't know what's worse... Her attitude when I ask her to loose weight, or her attitude when she wont fit on some of her favorite coasters

See you all there!

Just got my Play Pass today!

The only problem I think I would face with this event is lodging. If I were to leave Vegas at 4:00am, I'd get there around 8:30am. But then leaving after night ERT and with the drive home, I would be up for over 24 hours!

With getting a hotel room, has anyone checked into a nearby hotel when 18? I know some hotels vary from 18+ check in to 21+ check in. For example, all the MGM Grand hotels here 21+ check in... Still, $70 for one night is pushing it - a lot.