TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Termination Day! Sunday, June 28th, 2009

Hey everyone!

We will have a more detailed flyer soon, but for now you can register online NOW for TPR's **TERMINATION DAY!**

If you are a season passholder this event is only TWENTY DOLLARS and includes 2 1/2 hours of ERT and FOOD! (What can be better than ERT and food?)

Register here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=12

Details are as follows:

Theme Park Review and Six Flags Magic Mountain present "TPR Termination Day" - Sunday, June 28th

8:30am - Registration

9:00am to 10:30am - ERT on Terminator Salvation: The Ride

12:00pm - 2:00pm - Lunch at SFMM

10:00pm - 11:00pm - Night ERT*

Six Flags Season Passholder Price - $20

Non-Season Passholder Price - $35

JOIN US! Or be TERMINATED!!!

**REMEMBER** Our last event SOLD OUT so do not wait too long to register!

* NOTE - at this time SFMM cannot guarantee nighttime ERT on Terminator due to the unknown length of the line at closing. TPR has been told that the park will make best effort to offer ERT on Terminator at night. More details will be posted soon!

If you have any questions, POST THEM HERE!!!

--Robb

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind if I ask how many people you are allowing to register? Your events are super popular and ERT for one ride (even if others are open, you know where folks will flock) won't really mean a lot as far as the lines are concerned if the same number of folks who went to West Coast Bash go to this. Not saying there aren't other fun parts to the event, just wondering what kind of lines to expect.

Thanks.

Six Flags Season Passholder Price - $20

I would take that to mean a season pass from any Six Flags park. Would that be correct?

Yes, that would be correct!

Do you mind if I ask how many people you are allowing to register? Your events are super popular and ERT for one ride

I don't want to give an exact number, but I can tell you we will limit the attendance, and there will not be long lines! We wouldn't allow long lines at a TPR event!

You will get in PLENTY of rides during our ERT session!

--Robb "Register now in case of another sell out!" Alvey

Seriously guys, I would really hope by now you know the difference between a TPR Event and other events.

Prime example was last nights KROQ event! They started registration 10 minutes late and were so disorganized and slow that it took 30 minutes to register after being one of the first people in line!

We know what we're doing, we're not going to host an event where you'll have lines. Sign up.

^^ Awesome! And yes, in case anyone is interested, this event is open to TPR members and their guests.

Seriously, DO NOT WAIT TO SIGN UP! There is a very good chance this event WILL sell out!!!

--Robb

I registered me and UberBeavis will be there. Didn't want to wait i even got out of bed to register this morning before going back to Terminator Salvation the Ride sleep and good dreams of last night

I'm super glad to hear this event will be limited just like West Coast Bash and other TPR events. This makes me happy. Now if the next month can't come soon enough.

We'll see everyone there. Thanks again Robb. You rock!!!

Prime example was last nights KROQ event! They started registration 10 minutes late and were so disorganized and slow that it took 30 minutes to register after being one of the first people in line!

Plus, who makes lines for people to check-in by FIRST not LAST name???

Oh yeah, KROQ interns.