TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Terminator Salvation KROQ Event - TPR TAKEOVER ROLL CALL!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WON!

Looks like I'll see you all there tomorrow night!

I can't really afford any true TPR swag, but I will wear my WCB shirt (also known as my official coastering t-shirt).

I am completely STOKED!

Sincerely,

R.C.

Ok so lets set up two meetings -

#1 - 5pm at check in.

#2 - 7:30 at Terminator entrance.

We should be there just before 5pm. I'm going to "assume" that since the park is open until 6pm you can go get checked in at 5pm, enter the park with your season pass and then wait by Terminator for the 6pm event to start.

If they won't let people with season passes in, then we'll be at the front of the gate (or as close to it as we can get) waiting for the park to re-open.

I figure 7:30 will be a good time as I have a feeling the line will get very long, very quickly! So this should give everyone enough time to get a ride or two in, assume you're there at the 6pm opening.

If you want my cell number, remember it was in the WCB email or drop me a PM and I can get it to you.

See you all tomorrow!

--Robb

NOTE! I do believe that the park may not allow you to enter the park in the last hour of operation UNLESS you have already been in the park and have a hand stamp. So if you're planning to get there for the 5pm meet you may want to try to get there earlier, go in with your season pass, come out & get your hand stamped, get your KROQ credentials, then go back in the park with your hand stamp and wait by Terminator!

(Just trying to help TPR members beat the line!)

Sounds good Robb. Hopefully we'll be there at 5pm check in is the plan. If not we'll definitely be there at 7:30pm by Terminator. I am there for that ride and that ride only so i don't care what the line is like. That's what tomorrow evening is for. My main objective.

NOTE! I do believe that the park may not allow you to enter the park in the last hour of operation UNLESS you have already been in the park and have a hand stamp. So if you're planning to get there for the 5pm meet you may want to try to get there earlier, go in with your season pass, come out & get your hand stamped, get your KROQ credentials, then go back in the park with your hand stamp and wait by Terminator!

(Just trying to help TPR members beat the line!)