TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Class of 2009 Thread

(I did search for this, but nothing related came up.)

I'm sure a lot of Seniors are graduating around this time, so lets discuss current plans such as college, majors, etcetera. I don't graduate until June 7th, which is long for me, but I'm sure some have already graduated by now.

I'm going to St. Cloud State University starting in August. For now, I plan to major in social work, but plans always change.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I opted for early graduation in January and I've been going to the local community college to take some classes and babysitting in my spare time. My graduation is in about a month, and I'm really hoping to attend, but my parents didn't buy me my cap and gown this year ...

I graduated in 2007, but know how good of a feeling of graduating high school is. It may be bittersweet, but it's a lot of fun. One thing to know is that anyone that ever told you that high school is the best four years of your life is lying to you lol. College is significantly better. Good luck to all those either going out into the workforce, college, or anything else.

I forgot to post this when I started the thread, but this is interesting. Our senior class is around 640. The number one and two in the class are twins. Try doing the odds for that. They're both not going to the same place (one is going to Columbia, the other Penn), but they are crazy smart.

I was also thinking about doing a TR throughout the week from the last full day of school (Monday) to graduation and the all night party (Sunday).

I graduate on June 18th, which appears to be on the later side. I'll be going to a community college for two years, then I'll transfer somewhere else. I'm planning on getting a degree in mechanical engineering.

Graduating in a week! Staying close to home and going to FIU which is practically a community college down here. Majoring in mechanical engineering but considering architecture even though my mom thinks it's a horrible idea. >.<

Hoping to take a graduation trip to Sea World to hit up Manta but I might just wait for Rockit to open up as well ;]

Anyone else planing trips?

Class of '06 here. Congrats to all you graduating this year. My brother has his high school graduation tonight (right now, in fact), and I'd be there if it we're for school and work an hour away from home. Those of you going to college, get excited, 'cause it's really the best time of your life. You'll meet plenty of new people and get to have a lot of fun. Remember, it's your last few years before the real world, so make it count.