TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*** THE BEBES *** Rainbow Magicland ITALY TR

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i first started checking the Bebes trip reports I thought "meh, probably just going to be like everything else".....WRONG! Each Tr gets more entertaining to read, and the pics get better and better, and there are plots and storylines- it's amazing. You really can see all the hard work and care that goes into putting these together and I really admire that, it's shows you really care about what you are doing and that is awesome. Now, I always look forward to seeing what you do next. So Mr. Bebes, how will you top this awesomeness?

holy balls, that ...made me puke!

YES!!!! A Bebes First!!!!

...you really care about what you are doing...So, how will you top this awesomeness?

Thanks!!!! And.... only time will tell. The Bebes have some ideas in the vault.

it needs more Bill Murray!

Here ya GO!

571013857_jurrasicmurray1.jpg.774f4edff1f6de7a93b8f6b2cc23ccd4.jpg

That first steps a doooozy

753032921_JurassicMurray2.jpg.26b3402f77b82a7e1684d043eb92747c.jpg

They cant see you if you dont move

what happened to my dinosaur hat pic sequence from Universal?

Here ya GO!!!

DINO-DAVE.gif.f60b1d10cd1a7b0c4c1d4a46eefe2f75.gif

DINO DAVE

that was amazing. It made my rainfilled sunday morning at work so much more fun. Love the report, the time you spend on making it was well spend, and the dave-o-saurus had me rolling of my seat. I have already booked front seats for the next installment!

Mr. Bebes, I can't help but wonder, are you a writer? These trip reports are so well put together it's like they were done from a well written script.

YES Indeed. The Bebes are film makers.

PS : Mr. Bebe (corey) + Lady Bebe (danielle) = The Bebes

Another brilliant TR! It's an honor to be in one of your pics.
...fantastic. I just love all of your creative efforts.
Seriously, that just made my night...
Love it!
..the best TR i have ever seen. I feel like my life is just a little bit more complete because I read it.
that was amazing. I have already booked front seats for the next installment!
Wow, thanks for putting that all together!
...there are plots and storylines- it's amazing.... Bebes, how will you top this awesomeness?
...someone comes out with an epic trip report, and I think "Nobody will ever top this".

And then ...it's topped with awesomeness like this!

Thanks soooooooooooo soooooooooooo much for all the awesome comments and support!!!

Vuurvogel, you're booked on the Bebe Train!!!! You have an interesting name. Is it Dutch???

I think our story-based reports started with Termination Day 2009, which came about by accident while assembling the TR. If you haven't seen it, you can link to it from the 1st page of this thread.

Den Den,

We actually weren't quite sure how well this trip report would be received. It was twice as long as any other report we've done, and ultra repetitive. We wondered how many people would NOT GET IT, or not notice all the subtleties in the photos and captions.

We didn't think that anything could top our SOUVENIR Trip Report from WCB 2012, and that this report might have been a total FAIL.

We are SOOOO happy that so many people have understood and enjoyed this report!!!!!! It really makes all the extra time put into it so well worth it, and there will surely be more EPIC Trip Reports from The Bebes!!!!!

Vuurvogel, you're booked on the Bebe Train!!!! You have an interesting name. Is it Dutch???

Yes it is, it means firebird or phoenix. There is an interesting story to that.

But I really liked to see the differences in the pictures, first subtle and then more and more over the top. Nicely executed!

There is Mr. Bebe and Lady Bebe, together they are "The Bebes". Individually, each is a Bebe.

Precisely!!!!!!

Ga Mee, vuurvogel!!! The Bebes visited Amsterdam for their honeymoon! The Bebes LOVE The Netherlands!!! Go ORANGE!!!!

992595590_GaMee.jpg.24bcbcba929134a75a5e9ee7b9271a10.jpg

Ga Mee!

1087075679_CheckoutmyQueenies.jpg.df4cb6633a91b690d90c22037e81e30f.jpg

Queens Day in Amsterdam

You must be refering to the world class museums and history like Van Ghoh museum, Ann Frank House, Rembrant House, Rijksmuseum, canal boat ride and WALIBI WORLD. Of course, if that's not your thing, there's always the marijuana, prostitution, live sex shows and the Heineken brewery tour too!!!