TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*** THE BEBES *** Rainbow Magicland ITALY TR

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH. MY. GOSH! This was or actually IS the best trip report I have ever seen. Thank you so much for making my day a million times better. It's been a rough morning so far and this has made it a lot better.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to your report on Knott's.

Thanks for the "I am a Valuable Big Mike Reader" shout out on your arm, was fun to see!

Still love the way you do those pictures that move!

There were a lot of double pictures on my end when I read it though???

Peace, Big Mike

...I got the first ever denied manly pose.

Sorry ACE, Blame ILoveRides!!!!!! LOL!!!

Thank you so much for making my day a million times better..., and I'm looking forward to your report on Knott's.

Awwwww, shucks !!!! KBF will take a little while to get online, but I think you'll be included more in that one. Thanks for hangin' wit The Bebes and helping to make our WCB 2012 AWESOME!!!!!!

There were a lot of double pictures on my end when I read it...

We were wondering how many people might NOT GET the concept of our report. It's just like the movie MEMENTO (if you've seen it, you'll understand the layout of the report better). It's told in reverse chronological order, starting with the end of the day and ending with the beginning of the day. Each "segment" ENDS with the same frame that the previous segment STARTED with. Each "segment" is separated by an expository / somewhat unrelated animated B&W frame.

I hope this explanation helps out those who didn't follow the report the first time through. Try it again.

If you were getting duplicate pics other than that, or if the animations didn't animate, you may be having a problem with your viewing device. I know a few people who tried viewing it through their phone lost out on some of the animations.

PS - I AM a valuable Big Mike Reader!!!!!

-Mr. BEBE (back at home, but still recovering)

...I got the first ever denied manly pose.

Sorry ACE, Blame ILoveRides!!!!!! LOL!!!

We can't all be winners! Gotta keep it interesting, and it wouldn't be interesting if every manly pose got approved. Maybe next year ACE!

Congratulations on what has to be absolutely the best trip report I have ever seen anyone post on here; that took some serious thought, work and effort and was very entertaining.

Thanks John! And everyone else who's been showing this TR so much love! It was quite the undertaking, but so much fun to put together!! And we couldn't have done it without all our awesome TPR friends!!

-Lady Bebe

And this represents why Theme Park Review is my favorite site ever

I cannot stop laughing at the how ridiculous and awesome that is, and the twist ending truly gives this TR the right to the "Epic" title. And it's just as fun to read backwards as it is forwards! Absolutely love it!