TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

In the past few weeks I have moved states and switched operating systems! Now I am living in Las Vegas and the internet here sucks, so without a lot of net time, I have developed a coaster I randomly named Spider. Why? No idea. It doesn't have to deal with flying (that's the type of coaster) or a stingray (inspiration). Plus, I don't think I have seen ANY Vekoma Stingray type coasters on TPR, so here is to popping the cheery.

I know it's not perfect, but I am not expecting it to be. I don't use any tools including AHG or Swiss. I do believe that tools take away from creators natural talent (as Jarmor has said). This is all pure hand built, and it will stay that way. There are a few pumps, but it is still a work in process.

Supports haven't gone up yet...simply because doing supports in NL on a mac is a pain in the @$$...and Im not quite sure how to even find the footers.

Should also probably mention this is a work in progress. Hopefully as time goes on, I can come back to it and improve it. This is also my first full-on NL coaster.

Ride Features:

- 90* Lift

- 90* Drop

- Overbanked horseshoe turn

- 2 immlemans (lie-to-fly)

- Vertical loop

- Corkscrew

*NOTE*

- After the first time through, the trains will not stop on the lift again. There is no way to avoid that through the first cycle.

- Does not pass tunnel test, but that's fine because it's a flying coaster. Movement is limited so rides would not be effected.

- G's go into yellow with the lie-to-fly or vise-versa.

Have fun!

Spider.nltrack

Have fun!

Spider-090516164825003.jpg.5670aca2a083ddc0dba0b96fc2508815.jpg

Layout

Spider-090516164637000.jpg.4a9703af6f97e07242e47f1e329f7cc0.jpg

90* Drop

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic