TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Meet @ SFGAm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::bummed out::

announced just a few days too late... drat. i bid for my schedule every month (as is the life of a flight attendant), and that bid must be created by the 19th of the previous month. we get our schedules on the 24th. if i had known... !!

ah well. you guys have a faboo time!

heather "at least i'm not missing the classic shockwave headrush blackout" pinklepotts

ps. my last name is not really pinklepotts, but let's just pretend it is.

edit: doubletake on the thread... there's a ride called the Goerge Foreman Grill?!? lol!

As much as I want to bring my thong and my underwater camcorder, I'm afraid I can't make it. Aren't California and Florida practically neighbors? Hey, R&E go to FL like every week, right?

I think for a door prize, Robb needs to give out a real door! You can find one at the junkyard or the neighbor's apartment.

i have the hardest decision to face.

>go to SFGAm

My mom kinda grounded me so I can only do one or the other. If the fair doesnt look that good I wont go, but if my mom doesnt find Buy One Get One Free tickets I cant go to SFGAm. So if my mom does find some, i wont be going to the fair.

Yeah, today really kicked ass! Really good times at Hurricane Harbor! I actually think that the water park was almost more fun than the rides part! There was just so much new in the water park and they seemed to do a really kick ass job on it!

Thanks to everyone who showed up, we had a really good time.

Photos and videos and stuff should be posted as soon as we're done with our Europe updates!

--Robb