TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Seaworld: Adventure Bay

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgianguy, you are awesome. That building with the wooden coaster roof is phenomenal. Also, you are now one of the few TPR members who can boast an accolade. Keep this up but so far it is amazing. Also, are you planning on using the same flyer you released to NE? Cause if so that thing was great!

Thanks and the trackitecture isn't really a building but its meant as a stage for a sea lion show, and I've made a new layout because I didn't want to make recreations for this park cuz its not the same park as orlando so Kraken is a different layout aswell...

Seaworld Adventure Bay is really starting to shape up very well as the first trains of Manta are doing their testing...

I read this in the local newspaper

Seaworld Adventure Bay is proud to announce the installation of the B&M flyer "Manta". The management of Adventure Bay has informed us that the ride won't be as complexely themed as its counterpart in Orlando but still lives up to the reputation the other Manta has already made for itself. This version will feature a completely different layout and will take riders up to 110ft to hurl down into a giant pretzel loop followed by sharp turns and several twist that are sure to make even the most hardened thrillseekers cry. While there will be no wingdip as in the Orlando version the management informed us they do have something similar but far more unique in store for the future guests of the park...

There was also a picture in the article

Try supporting that station roof better. It looks way to flimsy and out of place. I really like the rest of it though.

I kind of agree. Belgian Guy, you have gotten awesome, which is amazing considering Thrill Point the original was I believe your first major park. Keep up the awesome work.

I'll look into the roof and thanks for rating me that high, building at this level does have a price and its called time...

Know that I'm not even halfway and I've already twice the time it took to complete TPLA. So yeah its not only raw skill but also a lot to do with patience and knowing how to do some stuff like parkdat and rather tricky hacks to get the look you want.

If anyone has some advice to help me better the screens its much appreciated and I'm still learing to perfect my style and I'd like you all to help me with it. I'd like this park to be a solid silver maybe even a gold over at NE so even the tiniest details can be mentioned.

-BelgianGuy-

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE

SeaWorld Adventure Bay is very proud to present its next big ride to the public... Journey to Atlantis is a ride that every Seaworld Schould have and Adventure Bay is no exception to this rule declared the park management. The version that is currently installed here in Adventure Bay is very similar to the one in San Diego, park management decided this to be a better solution rather than installing a clone of the Orlando JtoA, this due to the financial crisis making the Orlando type too expensive for the park that is still under construction.

The ride will be more extensively themed than the San Diego version its derived from.

There was again a picture in the folder we received at the press release...

Comments are as always appreciated.

-BelgianGuy-

That shipwreck and wall w/clouds area a few pages back is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Really like the domes, well done.

Water Coaster =

Been gone for a few weeks happy to see you have released the older park, can't wait to get home and view it.

EDIT:Tried to get the park open this evening and was stopped my a missing object... BRTSPKIL

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Since there has been a few requests for a guest friendly version of this Silver winning park at NE and I cannot seem to upload a file to the topic there I will post it here. Check out SeaWorld Adventure Bay at NE and then try out the park full of about 2000 happy quests with the download below.

Congratulations again BG!, well done!

Seaworld Adventure Bay - By BelgianGuy wGuests and Pathed Jungle Gym.zip