TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where else have you seen TPR Footage?

- I did a search on this with the words "Themeparkreview footage" If this has already been made I am sorry-

Where you have you seen themeparkreview footage outside of the site. Do not say you saw it on Youtube. I mean like this, on Timber Falls Adventure Park website the Hellcat (previously known as Avalanche) video uses themeparkreview footage. If you have seen stuff like that tell us about it.

http://www.timberfallspark.com/rides.html

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do a lot of B-Roll shoots for many parks and ride manufactuerers. Our footage is everywhere. You'll see TPR footage in TV commercials, park websites, trade shows, promotional material, etc.

--Robb

On the subject of TPR footage, I've wondered for a while now: is the POV on the El Toro video TPR or Six Flags? I want to know mostly because of the person constantly saying "Wow!" throughout the video, I don't want to believe it's Robb.

^ Does the voice sound like Robb's? You should watch his video and the SF video to compare.

Apparently Gardaland used TPR footage in their new ride voting contest... I tried accessing the video through YouTube, but it appears to have been privatized.

- On another note, I noticed that the TPR Maverick POV looks very similar to the official CP POV.

On the subject of TPR footage, I've wondered for a while now: is the POV on the El Toro video TPR or Six Flags? I want to know mostly because of the person constantly saying "Wow!" throughout the video, I don't want to believe it's Robb.

The El Toro video is computer animated. It's not real.

-Tatum

The El Toro and Maverick POV came from the park's B-Roll. I'm pretty sure it says that at the end of the video. I know it does say it on the Raw DVDs. Most of the off-ride footage and edit was TPR, though.

--Robb

I think that this link fits in with this topic thread. Accidently stumbled across it when I was searching for a picture of a limo.

http://www.chicagolimochoice.com/wedding.html

Ok, this is just getting weird and creepy now!

This is the second time this week that someone has found a random limo place using that picture!?!?!

Although at least finding this one makes the other random one make a bit more sense I guess?

I'm thinking about contacting these places as I was never approached or gave permission for that picture to be used! Not that I mind, but I would have appreciated an email ASKING before just using it!!!!

Yeah, creepy.

^ Yeah that is creepy. Especially because that site is for limos in Chicago and you got married at Disney World so how could they have any connection to the wedding. They could have found the photo on TPR. Just don't do something stupid like complain to them and find out one of TPR's members owns the limo company and Robb said they could use the picture. I did something like that and at the end it's embarrassing, even if it's all through e-mail.

^ You'd think that Robb would just notify Elissa about using their wedding photos to promote a limo service... And I'd think that if they were a TPR member, they'd probably notify Elissa firsthand before posting her pic on their website..

My guess is that the limo company was looking for a stock wedding pic and it just happened to be Elissa.

Robb and I talk to each other quite a bit...he's been following all this too. I think he would have told me had he done this!

But the weird thing is, I can't even do a search on google that makes that picture come up! My guess is that the Chicago Limo Company person (or whoever did their site) is a TPR Lurker and decided to use the picture. Then the British Limo site that's also using the picture just stole it from the Chicago Limo site!