TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Download A *FREE* Theme Park Review DVD!!!

Hey everyone!

Why are you still reading this? GO DOWNLOAD A FREE TPR DVD NOW!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=11

There is a downloadable .iso version and an iPod/iPhone .mp4 version.

Check out three preview segments of Theme Park Review's latest DVD releases "Coaster Expedition Volume 12" and "Roller Coasters in the RAW - Volume 3." This DVD also includes Hoodie the Movie, Hoodie the Trailer, and Hoodie the Sequel!

While you are at the TPR store, why not pick up a DVD or two or maybe a TPR T-Shirt or Hoodie? (Remember, they are magical!) Your DVD purchase helps keep Theme Park Review Ad-Free!

Thank you for your support!

--Robb

ps. Be sure to post any comments here!

free_tpr_dvd.jpg.32efd8d90ffbae8fd64c9648743e6960.jpg

Download a *FREE* TPR DVD and check out new segments from Roller Coasters in the RAW Volume 3, Coaster Expedition Volume 12, and Hoodie The Sequel! *FREE*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob...

Since i was already going through the checkout process. I thought to my self Why not just purchase "Roller Coasters In the Raw V3". Unfortunately i can't find the "Add to cart!" button -=(.... Also i was going to add a sacred hoodie but was wondering if you guys had the XX Large or XXX Large available in black

-Thanks

Dan

P.s. i know its freein hot to buy a hoodie but i thought why not have one anyways.

Technical issue. Can anyone help?

I went through the downloading process and when it finished downloading in my downloads box view, the subtitle "Mounting failed" appears. When I click on the file name it says, "Safari can’t open the file “free_tpr_dvd.iso” because it is still downloading." So I am stuck at a standstill. I'm using a Mac notebook running Mac OS X. This is strange because usually my Mac is a perfect piece of machinery.

If I cannot figure it out it's not a big deal since I've watched & loved all the magical hoodie movies, and I have 5 TPR dvd's on the way that I ordered a while back. Cannot wait for them to get here! They'll be the perfect reward after a tough finals week!

Thanks for all your work Robb!

Wow! thanks abunch! Installing that was much easier than I thought it would be. I never stop being amazed but the wonderful technical help I can always get from TPR members.

Seeing an actual steady POV of Z force was really cool, me being the SFGAm fanboy that I am. And I never knew that tidbit about where the SOB trains came from. Thanks!

Hey Rob...

Since i was already going through the checkout process. I thought to my self Why not just purchase "Roller Coasters In the Raw V3". Unfortunately i can't find the "Add to cart!" button

Oops!

It's there now!

--Robb

Thank you for being awesome, Robb! Now my horribly elongated exam week wont be so boring.

Edit: Having a bit of an issue. I tried to use paypal, but it refuses to let me "pay". Because its a free DVD, it wont let me past the log in screen/card info screen, and if I try to donate a dollar or something, it refuses my card (which I've used for other sites before and is nowhere near overdrawn)

Thanks Robb!

I'm having a little problem... When I finished the process, I clicked the "Confirm Order" or whatever it says button and my download hasn't come. Can you help me with this?

I added the download to my cart, went through the order process, confirmed my orde........

Oh, wait, the e-mail JUST appeared!

Nevermind.

Thank you for being awesome, Robb! Now my horribly elongated exam week wont be so boring.

Edit: Having a bit of an issue. I tried to use paypal, but it refuses to let me "pay". Because its a free DVD, it wont let me past the log in screen/card info screen, and if I try to donate a dollar or something, it refuses my card (which I've used for other sites before and is nowhere near overdrawn)

It's in the instructions:

Click "Add To Cart", fill out the "checkout" form, click "Check/Money Order" as payment option and you will be emailed a link to download an .iso DVD image.

Hey Robb,

I'm getting a strange error with the iPod/iPhone version of the DVD. When I try to open it, I get an error message that states

" Error -2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the movie (free_tpr_dvd_ipod.mp4)"

I don't know what that means and I've tried downloading it a couple times and I keep getting the same message.