TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi? Which kind of person are you?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi? Which kind of person are you?

• Coke Is it!
    • I'm a Coke person, but will drink Pepsi if I have to.
    • Pepsi all the way!
    • I'm a Pepsi person, but I'll drink Coke if I have to.

^But the thing that always annoyed me about that is you do provide straws if you upgrade to the super souvenir cup thing! And they even will sell you just the straw (as Robb so nicely found out for me!).

I'm all about animal safety, not about hypocrisy!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^But the thing that always annoyed me about that is you do provide straws if you upgrade to the super souvenir cup thing! And they even will sell you just the straw (as Robb so nicely found out for me!).

I'm all about animal safety, not about hypocrisy!

I really don't know. I just do what Auggie tells me to do. If he says no straws, you better find a straw factory and burn it down... just to make sure. Uh oh, I'm talking about the company I work for. I better stop. I got a memo the other day

They are watching 8)

This is how I conduct my business in the soda pop world...

Pepsi - only in a can

Coke - only in a glass

those are the only times i will drink either..

I just do what Auggie tells me to do.

Hey! My Family used to own a frozen yogurt shop called auggies! from auger/augur (dont remember which, dont care to look it up) which is like a screw machine and mixed all the additional flavors into a base of vanilla or chocolate frozen yogurt... and we also carried sugar free frozen yogurt too for those diabetics...

I choose the drink of the Gods...Coke!

Years ago I took the Pepsi Challenge, and I chose Coke.

The person conducting the challenge told me that I selected incorrectly. At which point I corrected her by saying, "No I Didn't!!!"

(By the way the Pepsi Challenge was rigged, the cup with the Pepsi in it was chilled, whereas the cup with the Coke was luke warm)

I'm a Coke person and like many different kinds apart from Cherry/Sugar Vanilla, but drink Pepsi if I have too i.e. KFC which have it.

Virgin Cola thats yuk stuff drys your mouth

but if I have no choice and it is only Pepsi products I will drink Mountain Dew : Code Red.

Mountain Dew, nice drink, wish the uk would bring it back

i always thought pepsi was more popular! i guess i was wrong. i like pepsi but i will drink coke if there isnt any pepsi around. coke seems kinda watered down and more phizy. at my school they only have pepsi so maybe im just used to pepsi.

I prefer Coke over Pepsi. Coke doesn't go flat so easily like Pepsi and is more carbonated. But that doesn't make Pepsi bad. Pepsi seems to be more sweet than coke, But I'd choose Coke over Pepsi anyday.

Kevin"Pepsi is still a good soda"Bujold

OK, I am the only Pepsi fanatic! If I go to a venue with coke, I'll just get lemonade instead.

How I've always understood it, Pepsi is more popular in the North East US, and coke is more popular in the South. Going west, it's about a tie.

OK, I am the only Pepsi fanatic! If I go to a venue with coke, I'll just get lemonade instead.

How I've always understood it, Pepsi is more popular in the North East US, and coke is more popular in the South. Going west, it's about a tie.

Hmmmm, I grew up in MA, and I would say Coke was definitely more popular. That also goes for the 10 years that I spent in Minneapolis. Or maybe Coke people just tend to gravitate toward each other? I've known a few Pepsi lovers, but they have definitely been a minority, in my experience. Interesting.....